No announcement yet.

2nd qtr 09 Colors - let's speculate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What they SHOULD do is offer a 1-hum white charvel, but do a cross-promotion with Dremel. Bundle a guitar with a Dremel kit. That way, if you want a neck PU, the tools are included.

Comment

How about "Heathen Silver"?

Would go perfect with "Pagan Gold"!
      Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
      Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
        What they SHOULD do is offer a 1-hum white charvel, but do a cross-promotion with Dremel. Bundle a guitar with a Dremel kit. That way, if you want a neck PU, the tools are included.
        Wood putty and a can o' Krylon would be a cheaper bundle
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

If you clowns keep begging for white, they'll just jack the price up to $1,500 because of the demand! Lay off a bit and maybe it will happen at the current price...

Comment

And then they won't sell, and they'll be forced to sell them for $1000

"I've got the powah!"
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

I would not have minded the current jump up to $1,099 if it meant a hardshell...anyone know how much affect the price jump has had on sales?

Comment

Candy Purple So cal or Style 1
                Ferrari Red Style 1
                Robin egg blue Style 2
                Change the Standard black to White (at least for the next run)
                Don

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
                  I would not have minded the current jump up to $1,099 if it meant a hardshell...anyone know how much affect the price jump has had on sales?
                  Well, I still bought a Slime Green, but it was only $100 more than the Candy Green I bought last run

Seriously, I understand that extra $100 should buy more (a case, or German-made Floyd), but prices for everything have gone up worldwide - wood, paint, etc. Labor prices haven't increased. At least my personal labor price hasn't

Well, it HAS increased, but no one's willing to pay it, so they pay me less than what they used to. Funny how that works.

Comment

If history is any indication shouldn't the colors be announced March 15th?

Comment

Bright puke socal.

Comment

Vomitous Maximus - I'm so there :puke:

Comment

I want a Candy Blue SoCal

Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Black Cherry So-Cal
                            Gun Metal Gray SD 2
                            Corvette Yellow SD 1
                            Pearl White on any model

Comment

Next batch of Charvel colors

I heard a rumor they will be revealed next Monday 3/16/09. Has anybody heard the same?

Comment

I would love to see matching headstocks. Probably wont happen, though. As far as myself wanting to see a particular color, I would love a SoCal and/or SD 2 in Burgandy Mist.
                                MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
                                X