What corners were cut on the production models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I figured you were still awake....:ROTF:
    Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
    98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

• You are seriously damaging my perception of good guys vs. bad guys. Please, stop blurring the lines. Someone has to be the villain. Pick a side, and stick with it.

I just reassembled my '89 HM Strat. Fender did something right with those...

Comment

• Originally posted by jet66 View Post
        You are seriously damaging my perception of good guys vs. bad guys. Please, stop blurring the lines. Someone has to be the villain. Pick a side, and stick with it.

I just reassembled my '89 HM Strat. Fender did something right with those...
        congrats. Those guitars shlould not be apart for long. They're high perf. MIJ. Strathead, Locking trem. Cool colors, flatter radius, good quality trems....I always loved those HM's. They were also like a box of Trix cereal. Lemon Yellow, Orange Orange.

Al right. if you insist. I'll go back to being the good guy and requitting this thread. (258)
        Last edited by 85 San Dimas; 04-11-2009, 06:03 PM.

Current Junk:
        98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

• Originally posted by 85 San Dimas View Post
          congrats. Those guitars shlould not be apart for long. They're high perf. MIJ. Strathead, Locking trem. Cool colors, flatter radius, good quality trems....I always loved those HM's. They were also like a box of Trix cereal. Lemon Yellow, Orange Orange.

Al right. if you insist. I'll go back to being the good guy and requitting this thread. (258)
          Maybe a little demonstration of the Pro Mod series will lure you back???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgYBG-obLdE
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

• Cool vid. I gave you 5 stars. Check out my Charvel vids at http://www.youtube.com/fttbz.
            My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

• I enjoyed that, also just the right length for a YT vid. I guess you like black? And Maiden/Priest? if I were you I'd relic it.......

I notice you're using really high gain amplification....is that your preference?

Current Junk:

Comment

• @ truthguy - righteous stuff man

@ 85 - what else is there but HIGH GAIN??? Subtlety? Nuance? Dynamics? Bah - I need those not!
                Blank yo!

Comment

• Cool thanks. More Charvel vids, everyone! We've got to spread the love!
                  My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

• This should throw some more fuel on the fire.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-San-Dimas-C...3A1|240%3A1318

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                      This should throw some more fuel on the fire.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-San-Dimas-C...3A1|240%3A1318

Nice work Gas Can....:ROTF:

Well, one good thing would be that if you can buy the whole damned thing for 7, then why build a So-Cal out of Ebay parts for "only" 1500 including shipping. I'll defend and say that it'd probably bring more money if it had one of those Fender Strat copy necks on it instead of a pointy.

Current Junk:

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                        @ truthguy - righteous stuff man

@ 85 - what else is there but HIGH GAIN??? Subtlety? Nuance? Dynamics? Bah - I need those not!
                        So its take the stage and do 45 minutes of "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"?
                        Showmanship dude, showmanship. The change or slider only makes the fastball look faster.

We only need ONE Kerry King in the world. And....
                        How can you tell what the "guitar" actually sounds like?

Slayer, Pantera, Nuclear Assault, Anthrax, Testament, y'know all those nuance bands........btw just having some fun with you.

Current Junk:

Comment

• Somebody has probably asked this but how it the Korean floyd ?
                          Does it stay in tune well, like the german one ?

Comment

• @ 85 - you got it bro. For dynamics I turn the volume off and wait for the drum solo to end then fire her right back up!!!

Now as for that eBay pointy - I'm watching that auction, thinking that when it doesn't sell for $700 I'll offer $550. I'm side these are great - I've played a couple when they first came out... But they didn't sell that well new.
                            Blank yo!

Comment

• Originally posted by 85 San Dimas View Post
                              Nice work Gas Can....:ROTF:

Well, one good thing would be that if you can buy the whole damned thing for 7, then why build a So-Cal out of Ebay parts for "only" 1500 including shipping. I'll defend and say that it'd probably bring more money if it had one of those Fender Strat copy necks on it instead of a pointy.
                              Actually, the reason I posted the auction is for the way he trashes the so-cals in his description. It kinda reminded me of how you posted earlier in this thread. Im sure its all ebay salestalk bs. If he was selling a so-cal he would probably be claiming it was gods gift also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Armann View Post
                                Somebody has probably asked this but how it the Korean floyd ?
                                Does it stay in tune well, like the german one ?
                                Some debate here.

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91124

Comment

Working...
                                X