2 New USA Charvel's...and my career so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
    I am curious for the specific brand I got some doors around the neighbor that need to be breached... just kidding.

If it is too much off a pain in the ass to ask the NCO dont bother was just curious is all.

Do you guys still use the Winchester 870 shotguns or is it all Mossberg now?

BTW that NAMM Charvel is awesome I was going to do a similar custom order in that same configuration and color but with a strat head.
    It's all Mossberg's in my unit. We've phased out the old 870's in favor of the 500...which I don't understand because they're the same weapon. Our heavy weapons company have the DBBL, which is a 12ga mounted on an M4. (or any weapon with a rail system, for that matter)

I'll ask the Arms NCO when we go to the range this week what I'm actually shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      Ok, I shat, now what do I do?

make sure you wipe front to back. You don't want to get poo in your mangina

sweet axes, DRM. Love the faux body binding & cleared back on that NAMM piece. Very nice!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Are you sure that this is the Winter Namm 2006 Chlorine? The top looks totally different than on the Namm piece. Serial number should be 6920

Comment

Serial is 6991. Hmm...also, mine's 22 frets.

I think this one's a custom order Dinky. Maybe the seller was misinformed and I didn't know too much, just what I was told. The hang tag's have it as a custom Dinky with final inspection having been done in November of '05.

So this is just a custom order? It doesn't bother me if it wasn't the NAMM piece...it's still a sweet axe. I just want to know more about what I have so I don't put out incorrect information.

-David

Comment

Actually feels kind of good, just lettin it rip, sitting at the computer!
            Wow... superb quilt in that one! Congrats, and im glad your playing
            again! Maybe Sara Palin can come over and warm you up? :-))

Comment

Cool guitars!!!! Be safe!!!
              Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by busdriver View Post
                Are you sure that this is the Winter Namm 2006 Chlorine? The top looks totally different than on the Namm piece. Serial number should be 6920

This is the one I have. It came straight from NAMM. It has the little numbered sticker on the back of the headstock.
                Last edited by MikeStrat; 02-10-2009, 07:04 PM.
                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Those aren't quite the same. One has 24 frets and the other has 22, right? I saw that one on ebay and almost hit it but wanted a strat headstock. Oh well. It is really nice, though!
                  My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

That chlorine sort of reminds me of the old Jackson DK-1s... the older ones with 22 frets.

AWESOME!

Comment

Cool-looking guitars for sure! The chlorine definitely looked nicer in the later pictures. And black with a maple fingerboard is just a "all-killer, no-filler" look.

As others have said, thank you for your service to our country.

God bless and keep you safe.
                      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                        JCF Bros,

I've been inactive for a long time. Mostly because of my job. It's been pretty hectic...I'm now stationed up in Alaska at Fort Richardson. I'm a grenadier in my fire team (I carry an M4 with an M203 grenade launcher. I'm also the breacher, so I have a Mossberg 500 12ga) Been jumping regularly...in fact I jumped yesterday and have two more next week. We deploy very soon, so that's been on my mind as well.

Now for the meat and potatoes of this thread...my new Charvel's. One is a So-Cal in black I purchased last month and the other is a NAMM '06 Custom in Chlorine Quilt that I just snagged today. Pics...

And now for the NAMM piece...warning: you WILL shit your pants.

It's good to be back in the game.
                        -David
                        F*#$!!! That Chlorine Charvel is F*"#$%& beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        '08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
                        '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
                        '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
                        '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
                        '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
                        '13 Gibson M-III
                        Taylor 214CE
                        Dean 6-string Bass
                        Morgan Ukulele

Comment

No reason to thank us...THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!! Watchin
                          our lazy ass's! Awesome Chlorine there.. Enjoy! Hope you can take
                          it with you?? Stay strong

Comment

Wow, very nice! That chlorine is beautiful although my 9 year old is looking over my shoulder and he is GASing so hard for a black So Cal to match dads candy tangering So Cal and black SD-1. If he starts practicing, you know dad is going to bring another So Cal home from work "for him".

And thank you very much for your service. Stay safe on your deployment and come home to those two beauties.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                              And now for the NAMM piece...warning: you WILL shit your pants.

Mmmmyeeaaaahhh......riiiiiiiight.......

(checks out NAMM guitar)

ZOMG! *PRRRRFFFFFTTTT......PLOP PLOP*

You bastard! You were right! (who's going to clean this mess...)

Comment

That is one hot axe!
                                Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Working...
                                X