Clear All

For everyone I didn't quote, thank you!

Rock on,
    -David

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTV35XOVOF0

Here's a clip of the So Cal.

Comment

Where did the Chlorine guitar come from? I have one just like it that came from NAMM 2 years ago. Very cool guitar.

"You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Cool guitars. I was in C co Abn 5/327 back in 84-86 thats were I got the Winnjammer from on of my squad leaders called me that and it stuck. I was a t fort Rich. Then I was in The 82nd in the 504th Pir from 86-93 then Iwent to the 25th in Hawaii and got out after dealing with that bunch of leg fucks thanks for your service Airborne

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
            Where did the Chlorine guitar come from? I have one just like it that came from NAMM 2 years ago. Very cool guitar.

I picked it up from a seller off eBay. It's a NAMM '06 guitar. How many did they make?

Comment

Originally posted by winnjammer View Post
              Cool guitars. I was in C co Abn 5/327 back in 84-86 thats were I got the Winnjammer from on of my squad leaders called me that and it stuck. I was a t fort Rich. Then I was in The 82nd in the 504th Pir from 86-93 then Iwent to the 25th in Hawaii and got out after dealing with that bunch of leg fucks thanks for your service Airborne
              I hate legs. My company has about 12 legs in it...we're a new unit and needed to fill our rosters for the deployment coming up. I have a leg in my fire team...he's our SAW gunner.

AATW,
              -David

Comment

Very cool guitars. What kind of case is the So Cal in? It looks heavy duty and very cool too.

Comment

What's a leg?
                  -------------------------
                  Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by fenderstrat View Post
                    Very cool guitars. What kind of case is the So Cal in? It looks heavy duty and very cool too.
                    It's an ATA spec molded SKB case. It's a great case. They're $120...I don't know if they have them on Musician's Friend, I bought it at the store when I picked up the guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                      What's a leg?
                      Someone who isn't Airborne qualified.

Comment

Off topic question but what type of round are you using in the Mossberg to breach doors?

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                          Off topic question but what type of round are you using in the Mossberg to breach doors?
                          Regular slugs for doorknobs, and a special made breaching slug for hinges.

*EDIT: If you're asking specific brand, I'll go to the Arms NCO and ask him. I have no clue off the top of my head...I just grab 6 of each and put them in my shell pouch.

Comment

Cool guitars, and thanks for your service!

Oh, and thanks for snagging that chlorine off Ebay. You saved me from myself - I nearly pulled the trigger on it, too.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                              Cool guitars, and thanks for your service!

Oh, and thanks for snagging that chlorine off Ebay. You saved me from myself - I nearly pulled the trigger on it, too.
                              Haha. I took one look and said "Fuck yes".

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                                Regular slugs for doorknobs, and a special made breaching slug for hinges.

*EDIT: If you're asking specific brand, I'll go to the Arms NCO and ask him. I have no clue off the top of my head...I just grab 6 of each and put them in my shell pouch.
                                I am curious for the specific brand I got some doors around the neighbor that need to be breached... just kidding.

If it is too much off a pain in the ass to ask the NCO dont bother was just curious is all.

Do you guys still use the Winchester 870 shotguns or is it all Mossberg now?

BTW that NAMM Charvel is awesome I was going to do a similar custom order in that same configuration and color but with a strat head.

Comment

Working...
                                X