Let's make a USA Charvel LogBook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's make a USA Charvel LogBook

We have an opportunity no one had "back in the day" - we can create an online logbook of the current USA Charvels (production models only).

I'm guessing we can add the EVHs as a group based on their serial ranges, and the 25th, Retros, and Grover Jackson Legacy runs in their own (assuming the serials of those runs related to/are in sequence with the 2008 models).

For one thing, this will let us know in the future when/if a suspect guitar shows up for sale - Warmoth parts with the real neckplate, etc.

So, let's start with the 2008s. Post the serial, the model, and the color (you Tangerine owners will brag about it anyway ) and we'll compile them in order later.

Dealers are welcome and encouraged to submit the ones they have.

Here's mine:
    Serial: 001235
    Model: SoCal
    Color: Black
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Here's mine:
    Serial: 001377
    Model: So-Cal
    Color: Candy Tangerine
    FI Date: 06/06/08
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Whats the difference between your list and the one busdriver started?

Comment

Did he start one?

Screw it, if someone's already got one going, we'll add ours to that one

I thought I couldn't have been the first to think of this
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

there is not much of a differnce, being you both got yours from me
          Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Ok, BusDrivers is the sticky at the top. I added my stuff to his, though nothing's been posted there since last month, and I think he's focusing on the pre-2008 models (Retros, etc) since there was no update about these new ones in all the time we've been discussing them.

Still, if he's already got a template setup....

Comment

dude...

check yer PMs
              Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                I added my stuff to his, though nothing's been posted there since last month, and I think he's focusing on the pre-2008 models (Retros, etc) since there was no update about these new ones in all the time we've been discussing them.
                Actually I was focusing on the ones with 4-digit serial numbers >6000
                I also don't update the list every day. I collect stuff until I get a good amount of new guitars together. I have approx 40 new ones which are not in the list yet. I will add the new Charvel models as well, but you guys have to help me. Send me as much info as you have and I'll take care of it

Comment

SWEET!

Mine's posted in that thread.

And here in this thread.

And in the other thread I started

Comment

Working...
                  X