Long overdue Stickoblaster update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long overdue Stickoblaster update

Before: Gibson Iommi pickup, filled in neck pickup route, blue Kahler whidlee bar, Budman Roswell knob, a handful of stickers

After: Duncan Custom Custom in the bridge, Benedetto in the neck, kill switch, gold Kahler hardtail, Knobease knob, a whole lot more stickers, iron on Hot Wheels patch

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Nice! More stickers. What about the back? More real estate for stickers. hehehe.

Comment

Don't blame me, you asked for it:

- Newc

Comment

It's an old SD body that many before me had molested. It has a model series neck. I'd like to find a loose pointy SD neck for it one of these days.

I really like that Kahler hardtail bridge - I'd never played one before. It is actually one of the new ones - the dude at Kahler traded me that brand new bling-bling gold hardtail for a couple of the old rare colored flip lock nuts I had.

- Newc

Comment

Nice trade on the kahler parts. I've got a kahler x-trem on the way. It also locks in place. Nice stuff.

I've got a box of stickers I should send you for the empty space on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            I'd like to find a loose pointy SD neck for it one of these days.
            You just missed one on eBay. Went for in the 200-300 range I think.

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
              Nice trade on the kahler parts. I've got a kahler x-trem on the way. It also locks in place. Nice stuff.

I've got a box of stickers I should send you for the empty space on the back.
              Please give us a review of the X-trem. I'd be curious to A/B one vs. a new USA made one to see if there are substantial differences.

- Newc

Comment

Will do. Should hit the shores in about 90 days in a custom shop baritone I ordered. It's a non-jackson. Shhh. I'll post it in the non-jackson section so I don't get ostracized.

Comment

How do you like that Kahler hard tail?

My blue jackson has the original kahler 80s trem...but no matter what I do, it won't stay in tune if you go near the bar(I've tried everything). So I'd like to pull that off and put a hard tail on it.

Feedback? Easy to fine tune, stays in tune well?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X