Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a neato custom shop Strathead on the way...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! Nice combination on the Pups and looks great. My Swamp Ash is excellent as well.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

What are those bodies oiled with?
      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
        What are those bodies oiled with?
        I like to know too. I got a natural swamp ash PC1 that needs some maintenance.

Comment

That's real purty.
          And a deal!
          Surprised that it's that reasonable...
          Congrats!
          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

Nice!
            Interesting that I'm seeing a lot more of the new Charvels having Custom 5s....I may have to check one out...(not so sure about the Cool Rails, but)....

Comment

looks nice, ive delt with the music zoo a few times and they were great.

Comment

Yeah John at the Zoo was phenomenal, very fast e-mail response, the deal went very smoothly. Very high marks from me..

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                  That's real purty.
                  And a deal!
                  Surprised that it's that reasonable...
                  Congrats!
                  The price was what was most amazing about it. I never thought I'd be able to get a USA Charvel or Jackson for this kind of money, never mind a limited run from the custom shop..

Originally posted by kelvinator View Post
                  Nice & natural finishes are very good at hiding those paw prints!
                  That's exactly why I got a natural finish one all of my inbound guitars are just oil finish, I have a Blackmachine that is coming in the summer that will be my new full on shred axe.

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                  Congrats! Nice combination on the Pups and looks great. My Swamp Ash is excellent as well.
                  The swamp ash ones looked fantastic, there was one in particular that had a fantastic grain on it. But the blackmachine is swamp ash and they didn't have any left with a factory neck pickup, so I went with mahogany.

Comment

Originally posted by jhale667 View Post
                    Nice!
                    Interesting that I'm seeing a lot more of the new Charvels having Custom 5s....I may have to check one out...(not so sure about the Cool Rails, but)....
                    I was looking for something that I could get a little spank from the neck from.. a cool rails might be it. If I do change the pickups, I will probably end up getting a Bareknuckle Nailbomb for the bridge and a Duncan parallel axis stack for the neck.

Comment

Cool guitar. I considered getting one of those last year because they seemed like a reasonably-priced Charvel.

Enjoy it!
                      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                      X