4 V-Trems & 1 Floyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fretburner View Post
    Hey Tracy, Yeah my stripes guitar is a Musikraft / Jamerson but not the body you have a picture of. It's the ONLY Musickraft I have so I don't know what you mean when you say "I recognize a few of the bodies" Who owns the body of the pic you posted?
    I was referring to the GMW bent flame top as the other body that I recognized (the one Mr Graphic sold).

As for the Jamerson bodies I think they have done some cool designs (kind of retro but still new). I know that a few folks were talking about them over on the Charvel Board. They had a cool white/black diagonal line one that I thought was cool.
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Oh okay, Yeah you are right on that.

The Musickraft stuff has come a long way. It's real nice stuff plus they make it the way you want!

Happy New Year.

Originally posted by gtrbuyer View Post
      I was referring to the GMW bent flame top as the other body that I recognized (the one Mr Graphic sold).

As for the Jamerson bodies I think they have done some cool designs (kind of retro but still new). I know that a few folks were talking about them over on the Charvel Board. They had a cool white/black diagonal line one that I thought was cool.

Comment

That gold sparkle GMW does it for me. I'd be happy with any of those GMW's. Great pic, too.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I want the Black tite... :drool:

Comment

so which ones if any are real charvels?
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

2 thumbs up for the V-Trems
              Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

not a big fan of the candy cane paint job, but I bet it plays like a dream

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                  so which ones if any are real charvels?
                  I'll make a guess that necks on the purple and 3 tite are the only thing Charvel.

Those are beauties so it doesn't matter much to me as my whole arsnel is practically mutts.

Fretburner I think your just getting questioned here because you posted this in the USA Charvel section so automatically folks keen on originality are going to question just that. That coupled by lack of description indicating what they actually are also raise some red flags for the Charvel nutcase

It's all good man as those are some killer players. How come the 21 fretter on the flametop? btw...I have the floyded GMW brethen of that one but with a maple neck, probably the one I'd pick if I had to get rid of all of em .
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Shawn, It's all good. Frankly I don't wish to give info on any of my "Charvel" guitars unless I decide I want to sell or trade them off. I don't care who thinks they are real or fake. I simply just wanted to share pictures of these for other Charvel enthusiasts to see. Yeah there's a couple of GMW's and a Musikraft here and I don't deny that. I've got Charvel stuff that would make people droll profusely that I have never shown. Maybe in the near future I will display some of it here & the VCF

21 fretters rock. 22 frets are for pussies! LOL J/K Actually I prefer 21 fret necks. These guitars are the selected ones I gig with.

Admins: If this thread does not belong in here I apoplogize and please delete or move it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fretburner View Post
                      I don't care who thinks they are real or fake.
                      Then tell us the story! lol I think they are great looking guitars and inspire me to build my purple dream guitar. .. Flame top with binding looks like the real deal

Comment

Working...
                      X