Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Dweezil owners, who still has theirs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that red strat head is amazing. how much did that set you back?

Comment

dg - cool pic. Two JCF special runs right next to each other, plus an original SD.

Comment

Great pics guys, a couple of great guitars. I play my red ALL the time. They got the neck just right IMO.

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

nice guys - I love my candy apple red with maple...but that pau ferro look so sweet! Nice Shawn...
          Last edited by ejs0614; 12-19-2007, 06:52 AM.

Comment

I love pau ferro fretboards man that looks great! I have to get myself a charvel.

Comment

FYI - only 3 of that run were made with pau ferro, so they're kind of rare. ...Well, there's a small chance that a 4th exists. There were only supposed to be 3, but I think they might've made one or two extras - 11 or 12 in total for the run. Not sure, as I lost count.

Comment

Originally posted by ejs0614 View Post
                nice guys - I love my candy apple red with maple...but that pau ferro look so sweet! Nice Shawn...
                Looks great Shawn!

Comment

I like DG's RED ONE but the Dweezil is cool!

Funny, I watched that video the other day Let's talk about it or whatever. He played with his sister. Just like when the video came out, the first thing I said when I saw that guitar is LOOK HOW LOW THAT ACTION IS!!!!

Comment

great to see a thread of dudes that love thier new guitars. Kind of like bringing the good stuff back to the forum. Cool.

Comment

I might go with that green colour for my partsocaster, it's totally kickass.

Comment

Rev 2 reporting in.
                        I'm down to 3 Charvels:

The Dweezil just got an upgrade with Graph-Tech saddles. They're sweet. The neck is looking dirtier all the time from all the live playing. It's still got the best gritty tone of all my guitars.
                        Last edited by catzodellamarina; 12-29-2007, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X