UPS deliveries - Tuesday and Thursday last week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS deliveries - Tuesday and Thursday last week

It was a great week for me but bad for my wallet..on Tuesday the wrapping paper one arrived (not sure what to call that graphic) and Thursday the black and yellow.

Interesting that both guitars were purchased from the original owners, have added Floyds, been well played and both came in cases that were beat to crap (reflecting how they were played/gigged over the years) and both graphics consist of stripes over a black background.

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

the neck on the VH2 looks phenomenal!

nice guitars!
    Out Of Ideas

Comment

Very cool, Trace! I've never seen anything like that '70s wrapping paper on a guitar, but it looks neat.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

trust me I know, that graphic is way cheesy/ugly but it grows on you...slowly.... lol
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

That is mojo power. Really cool and I think strats really look good, when they are played alot and got some battlescars.
          "Don't mess with the Pudel of Death!"

Comment

Congrats, the wrapping paper one is growing on me too. That graphic has a very cool '80's vibe!

Comment

SOBt! I think that the VH is just about perfect Trace. What is the neck profile like?? Similar to your other one?
              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Killer week for you Trace!

Comment

Great guitars
                  Just one more guitar!

Comment

I was just on your site this morning and noticed these two additions to your collection. I'm looking forward to the details being added to the pics.
                    Turn that Sh......... down!

Comment

Originally posted by Frigo89 View Post
                      the neck on the VH2 looks phenomenal!

nice guitars!
                      I bet you think dirt roads are pretty too.
                      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by gtrbuyer View Post
                        trust me I know, that graphic is way cheesy/ugly but it grows on you...slowly.... lol
                        why buy it then if its ugly?? or are u intent on buying evry single charvel just coz its a charvel? Leave some for us!! And how do u afford these? WHat do u do for a living??

Comment

Working...
                        X