No announcement yet.

Yeah! My first Charvel USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the guitar. Only a few paint chips. one on ths side and one at the edge of the pickup ring( when they jammed in the SD blackout). I am really digging the SD blackout. It has been boosted up to 18 volts. doesn't play clean though. Time to mess with the amp a little. Not the best slab of ebony either, but still a great guitar.
    After doing some research I found out this poor guitar have been passed aroung alot in just the past few months . Sold on ebay back in august to someone out west and I bought it from a GC from the east coast. Here it stays. The most of the other guitars will go first if I can't pay the mortgage. Now if I could only find the time to actually play it more than a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
      Love the guitar. Only a few paint chips. one on ths side and one at the edge of the pickup ring( when they jammed in the SD blackout). I am really digging the SD blackout. It has been boosted up to 18 volts. doesn't play clean though. Time to mess with the amp a little. Not the best slab of ebony either, but still a great guitar.
      After doing some research I found out this poor guitar have been passed aroung alot in just the past few months . Sold on ebay back in august to someone out west and I bought it from a GC from the east coast. Here it stays. The most of the other guitars will go first if I can't pay the mortgage. Now if I could only find the time to actually play it more than a few minutes.

Its def. a cool axe, I really like the RGF.
      Guitars:
      '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
      '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
      '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
      Amp:
      VOX AD30VT

Comment

Congrats. Enjoy!

Comment

No price on good times...

Hard to think you paid too much for what will make you feel so good.....
          ///MK

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
          I probably over paid but This should be at my door by next monday.
          http://www.facebook.com/HairRaidBand

Comment

Hard to think you paid too much for what will make you feel so good.....
            ///MK
            I wasn't sure if $900 was too much. i see some going cheaper on ebay but those are rosewood or maple boards.

Comment

Nice guitar, that's not that bad of a price
              Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

Working...
              X