• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on www.charvel.com

Kill me if this is old news

http://www.charvel.com
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

nope ur alrite thats new...they've sorta copied their myspazz a bit....and that bloodsplatter looks cool

Comment

ahem..five thousand dolars for a blood splatter? i seem to remember making my own a year or so back that cost me 200 quid for body and all paints and that....

Comment

Not bad... only took them 3 years to update their site!
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
          ahem..five thousand dolars for a blood splatter? i seem to remember making my own a year or so back that cost me 200 quid for body and all paints and that....
          They've also regressed and are using the truss rod adjustment at the heel again. Who the hell wants to take off a neck nowadays to adjust a truss rod?!?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

yes....i suppse they're trying to mae them like the original clasic ones

GOD DAMN U GROVER JACKSON!!!

AND LEARN HOW TO FIT A FLOYD ROSE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              They've also regressed and are using the truss rod adjustment at the heel again. Who the hell wants to take off a neck nowadays to adjust a truss rod?!?
              that's PREPOSTEROUS!
              Sam

Comment

Holy Shit! Put A Shirt On! Those Look Like 200 Pounds Of Bird-shit!
                Out Of Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  Again? To the best of my knowledge, all of the Charvel stratheads necks have the adjustment at the heel.

The PC1s and my custom shop 24 fret'r - different neck construction altogether - are the only stratheads that I've seen with it at the head.

BTW, I agree it's bass-ackwards yester-tech, and would prefer it at the head. But I suspect the vast majority of Charvel buyers - especially the old school guys - wouldn't agree.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                    Again? To the best of my knowledge, all of the Charvel stratheads necks have the adjustment at the heel.

The PC1s and my custom shop 24 fret'r - different neck construction altogether - are the only stratheads that I've seen with it at the head.

BTW, I agree it's bass-ackwards yester-tech, and would prefer it at the head. But I suspect the vast majority of Charvel buyers - especially the old school guys - wouldn't agree.

I have a custom on order and had to specify the adjustment be at the headstock.
                    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Since we are talking about Charvel strat necks I have question someone here may be able to answer. I thought that the neck pockets were angled to achieve proper action with a non recessed floyd. On closer inspection it appears that the heel of the neck is actually angled. Does anybody here knoe the degree of angle?

Comment

Look at the pic of the Legacy 3 headstocks...Crownheads!

Comment

I'll be damned! That was one of my gripes, especially when they were asking twice as much for the guitars. For that money, at least track down some frikkin' crownheads! Now I guess I have to throw down for one... not

Comment

They are just to pricey for me. I'd rather build one to original specs (or as close as possible) for a fraction of the cost. Re-issues are not originals either.
                            Turn that Sh......... down!

Comment

Crownhead tuners...is that just retro nostaligic bullshit, or is there really something special about those?!?

Comment

Working...
                              X