Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one should be here tomorrow

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tab%3DWatching

I hope I did ok with this one... what do you all think?

I've decided I needed a high end "shredder" type of guitar again.

At least it doesn't smell like smoke...
    What's up with the blurry head pix?

Comment

Looks like you did great ! Very nice axe. We need better pics when you get it.

Comment

Pics will be forthcoming...

Any idea what the neck profile will be on this? Hopefully not pencil thin, I am primarily a Gibson player but wanna get back to my 80's roots.

Comment

Nice grab! I think Mike Learn did an awesome job on the flames.

Comment

Looks great dude!

Comment

Mike Learn

Guitarzandstuff : Welcome. Did you know that Mike Learn is an active member in here and betcha he can tell you more about it.
              That Charvel you got is killer,good score.
              Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Love those Learn Charvels. Waaaaaaaay cooler than retro bubble gum spider web IMHO (or whatever the heck those are called).

Comment

Aww, man! That's just a killer guitar - I WANT ONE AS WELL!!

Congrats on a great score! It's been for sale a while, no?
                  My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

Cool guitar. If it's like my C/S charvel from that year it has an C shape neck. It's not as thin as a Jackson dinky. But thicker than a older Charvel.

Comment

Congrats! I've seen those on the bay and think the paint job is awesome! If only I was still single........
                      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Ok... it has arrived!!

WOW! What a finish... definately a head turner!! Great weight and as minty as it gets!

A little disappointed that the neck is not chunkier. Don't know if I can get used to this. It's pretty skinny especially coming from a Gibson Historic player.

Cannot plug it in yet (I'm at work) but again, the neck has me worried and a bit upset to my stomach.. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarzandstuff View Post
                          A little disappointed that the neck is not chunkier. Don't know if I can get used to this. It's pretty skinny especially coming from a Gibson Historic player.
                          Can't stand fatty necks. R0 is the highest I go. Thank gawd for the 60s slim profile or the Classic

Comment

Very nice guitar!! Congrats.

I've got smaller hands, but I usually prefer bigger necks, too (like a Les Paul '59 profile), but I think the new Charvel necks are nice. They're very close to the Jackson "speed neck" on the KV2... slim, but not as slim as a Dinky.

You want a Jackson neck that's even bigger than the Phil Collen PC-1? Get a Mark Morton model!
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well after bringing it home, it sounds great, looks great but damn it's a f**kin pencil neck at best! Very disappointed!! Great guitar but not sure if I'll bond with it and at $1900 that's a letdown. I own 25 guitars and none are even close to the skinny neck on this... I've owned many Jacksons and Charvels before, and WTF?? Check my Sign up date (2003) I've owned them b4. Is this what they call the "speedneck"?

Oh well.. <sadly slinks away from the computer>

Comment

Working...
                              X