• Show
Clear All

That's perty!

Comment

Originally posted by daisp View Post
      Just picked this up..might need some welders goggles to look at it
      Nice!

Comment

Could be a descebdant or bastard child of one of the great axes of all Charvel history, nya nya nya, I think it's the stuff, nice pickup you lucky buzzard!!!
        Way to go.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I figured Tommy would like that one.

Comment

HaHa thanks fella's!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
              ***** Oh no..not trying to "One up"... just showing that imo
              his IS NOT that fancy to me! I love that Blue Sparkle !!
              Of course you know this means war, (bugs gloves wrap hardly across the Empire Axe) that's one of my grandsons, nieces, maybe a daughter, or nephew, who knows, as long as my tacky ass gold sparkle is still spawning new missiles, i'm a happy motherfucker because they don't play as well as that gold sparkle does, ugly or not. I bought it cuz it's got that extra headachey tackiness to it. Must have mated with a midnight purple sparkle to make this doozy you just scored. actually Rob, your guitar is probably very well made if it's like any of the many GMW's I've had the pleasure of owning in my life.

Comment

You know I'm just messin' with ya. What is the difference outside of the obvious in regards to GMW and Empire guitars, I know the Empires are sickly made with outraegeous extras, but are the owners all in on it as well as GMW?

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                  You know I'm just messin' with ya. What is the difference outside of the obvious in regards to GMW and Empire guitars, I know the Empires are sickly made with outraegeous extras, but are the owners all in on it as well as GMW?
                  ******** Hey i need to be roped in once in awhile... or else i get
                  Silly! So you think this blue sparkle may be one of the "Grails"? Sure looks
                  'like it. There is a small following of GMW owners..from what i can learn on
                  Dan's site...only about 40 Empires made total! And mine is shown as #25
                  If i go with a custom made...for the price, (and completion time) i'll
                  absolutely go with GMW/Empire. I just felt that i needed a "strat" style
                  and for $1200 all the Liberace add ons a just a bonus!

Comment

Song, song blues everybody knows one...... Congrats! Neil would be proud! Looks Marvelous
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                      I like it!!!
                      A lot!!
                      That makes two of us!!! wow that's sweet.

Comment

Its so hard to find nice charvies with 2 humbucks a floyd and a maple neck on the bay. Do they ever come around?

Comment

Originally posted by Ant RR-1 View Post
                          Its so hard to find nice charvies with 2 humbucks a floyd and a maple neck on the bay. Do they ever come around?
                          Yep, all the time. You just have to keep checking.
                          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                          X