Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Guitar Replacement Necks

A.
    Last edited by electricalmagik; 03-22-2018, 10:01 PM.

Jackson/Charvel does not sell replacement parts.
    Fender has licensed the J/C pointy headstock, but you will not find a "licensed" strathead "Charvel" spec replacement neck.
    There are a few guitar parts manufacturers that will make a Charvel "style" strathead necks though.
    http://www.usacustomguitars.com/ makes great Charvel style necks.
    Last edited by rjohnstone; 10-05-2007, 12:37 AM.
    -Rick

Comment

eBay!!!!
      Guitars:
      Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
      1988 Model 2,
      Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
      RR3
      Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
      1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
      2005 SG Special

Comment

USA custom makes some very high quality necks and bodies.They do some great fretwork too.My two Charvel mutts have USA custom necks with the old school Charvel profile and ebony finger boards.My latest mutt has a wicked 1/4 in quilt maple top on 1 piece alder body and a reversed strat head neck from USA custom.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

WWW.MusiKraft.com

Comment

what`s the old school charvel profile neck?
            is it similar to the jackson compond radius 12"-16" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
              +1. They are licensed by Fender and I assume by association, Charvel. They make the Charvel style Stratheads. Very good quality.
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

A.
                Last edited by electricalmagik; 03-22-2018, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by electricalmagik View Post
                  Musikraft and USA Custom Guitars have exactly what I'm looking for. I'm going to deciede between both websites.

Thanks!

Musikraft has done me right in the past........

Comment

Musikraft are the best renditions of an old San Dimas neck. Warmoth if ordered right are good too.

Comment

Another vote for Musikraft here. One of my absolute favorite "Charvel" necks is a Musikraft.

Comment

Haven't tried a Musikraft neck yet, but I'm sitting here looking at one of their Charvel bodies I just ordered recently, and they are dead-on!!

Comment

Another vote for Musikraft. I ordered the neck for my recent custom guitar from them and it's perfect.
                          Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                          www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Can you send your Charvel back to the factory and have the neck replaced?
                            For instance you ordered a pointy, lost interest in the guitar due to the neck and wanted to have it replaced with a pointy. Would this be something that can be done? Or better yet your pointy charvel is sitting in its stand and for some reason it gets knocked off and the headstock snaps off(ouch!) would they replace the neck with a Strathead if you paided the upcharge????

Comment

i have a musikraft, they are nice but they are NOT dead on replicas of the charvel strat headstock neck. & as for replacing pointy with strat headstocks the heals were different sizes on most.

Comment

Working...
                              X