Charvel 4107 is home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel 4107 is home

Sorry for the terrible pictures, I promise to get some better ones later.

Anyway, the serial number is #4107 which makes it a 1984 Charvel. Overall, the condition on the guitar is what I have to say 9.8% clean. The Kahler term is absolutely mint which is hard to believe. It is all original except for the pickups which now have EMG's in them. The neck is very flat and thin, very much like some of my other CJ of that time period which I like. It has an ebony fretboard w/MOP dot inlays and back of neck is unfinished (oiled). One of the best things I like is the matching headstock. When you have a guitar of this color, the matching headstock just makes it all look so much better.

I'm hoping to get her ready for a show I have next week so some new strings and polish the frets and I'll be all ready to go.

I plan to update my website with all of my lefties with some better pictures for all. I just need to some 'alone' time with me and my camera.

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Nice score! Congrats.

Comment

Congrats man. Nice guitar. If that had been a righty, I would have been all over it.

Comment

+1.

Comment

Glad you got that one, Joe! Gotta love the matching headstock.

Comment

Nice! Congrats! Budman will be jealous!:ROTF:
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
              Nice! Congrats! Budman will be jealous!:ROTF:
              yeah, it more Pink in real life.

The only thing is that when they added the EMGs they did not upgrade the volume pot to 1mg, it's still the 500k. What am I loosing by keeping the 500k pot?

thanks,

joe....
              www.godwentpunk.com
              www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

nice guitar

Comment

Nice grab. Always cool to see a matching HS from back in the day.
                  "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
                  X