Purple P*ssy Eaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple P*ssy Eaters

Oh, man. What's happened to me? When did I become such a fan of transparent purple finishes? I think Budman and I may have to start our own self-help group with a 12 step program.

Left to right:

- custom Kelly, Transparent Plum over quilted maple

- PC1, Purple Daze over quilted maple

- sorta recent arrival custom Charvel, Transparent Purple over flamed maple.

Trans purple kicks ass .. i have a quilt purple SD3
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Damn fine trio. Love the Charvie!!!
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I like it too... nuthin' wrong with purple

Comment

Very cool indeed, and yup, there's nothing wrong with purple. That Charvel looks great by the way...
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Those are all sweet as hell.
            Can't go wrong with any transparent finishes.
            Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
            Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

That custom Kelly is just too much. I could totally see me with that! As well as the PC1! Nice group of guitars!

- Eric
              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Love that charvel flame top. Nothing wrong with purple. Out of my 10 guitars 4 are purple and a fifth will be. my next one will be a carvin with the deep purple triple step quilt.
                I wish jacksons were more of a blueish purple and not the pinkish though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                  I wish jacksons were more of a blueish purple and not the pinkish though.
                  Well, the PC1 is definitely more in the blue side of the shades of purple spectrum. The Kelly and Charvel - although each different, too - are more red-ish shades of purple that I had the custom shop match to pictures I sent.

Definitely not pink-ish colors, though. That's either my poor picture-taking skills or the color differences with various PC monitors. You'd probably have to see them in person to really see what I mean, but here's some better pics of the Charvel's color...

Comment

24 fret charvel pointy?
                    now you're talking , that thing is kick ass Pat!
                    very nice
                    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                      I think Budman and I may have to start our own self-help group with a 12 step program.
                      I don't know what you're talking about, my friend...

Killer group ya got there!
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                        I don't know what you're talking about, my friend...
                        Admitting that you have a problem is the 1st of the 12 steps, you know. :ROTF:

Comment

trust me, I stay away from all of those programs.... I admit nothing!
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                            trust me, I stay away from all of those programs.... I admit nothing!
                            After drinking all that Bud, he can't even walk 12 steps.:ROTF:

Sweet guitars, especially the new Charvel!
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[QUOTEWell, the PC1 is definitely more in the blue side of the shades of purple spectrum. The Kelly and Charvel - although each different, too - are more red-ish shades of purple that I had the custom shop match to pictures I sent.

Definitely not pink-ish colors, though. That's either my poor picture-taking skills or the color differences with various PC monitors. You'd probably have to see them in person to really see what I mean, but here's some better pics of the Charvel's color...

][/QUOTE]I am sorry I didn't mean yours. that is one of the best charvels I have even seen.
                              I meant the Jackson production models. Like my trans purple ones very pinkish

Comment

Working...
                              X