No announcement yet.

Old Skool / New Skool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I would add my old / new addition as well...

1988/89 pointy (model series) and it's new brother from Matt and Shredder's limited run...still working on the room set up, but this at least gives you a shot...the pointy is just a shade darker...but so close my wife cannot tell the difference. (The light source was nearest the strat head, so forgive me for the poor pic quality...I was in a hurry to share)

It came in while I was out of town this week...so I have only had a few minutes today to test drive the new one. I really like it...more later

Thanks to Shredder and Matt for a great spec and a bro deal to boot

Comment

Very nice pieces- somehow I missed a few of these in my review of 2006 NAMM photos!
      GM,
      www.aftershok.com

Comment

Man, that White one hum reverse Tele is just the coolest looking guitar, some store should do a limited run!

Comment

No they shouldn't!

**the tele has a flamed maple fretboard that doesn't necessarily show very well with my crappy camera.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
            It's not an Erie Dess Charvel. It's a chlorine quilt.

That is my vintage chlorine quilt top. The picture does not do it justice.
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

"You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Comment

Sorry for the mega pics.

Comment

I don't pop into the US Charvels section often. Those are awesome, Todd.

You have any closeups of that hand graphic?
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks G.

The best picture I have of the graphic would be the ones that Matt took. You can find them in this thread: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66624
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

way cool, Todd. Thanks for the link

Actually, that idea would look pretty sweet on a white guitar too - y'know, bloody hand on a white shower curtain sort of thing
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Gee MikeStrat that axe is amazing. How much did it set you back?

Comment

Working...
                          X