X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very colorful axes.
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Couple pics of me playing mine last Saturday, I love this axe. It might be my new number 1 player.

Comment

Nice cool pix, Thats awesome you play Charvels and drink New Castle (bottle there)
        That color really pops looks great on stage too.

Comment

Now that is what these guitars are meant for! Cool pics. Looks great under stage lights. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Nice Guitars!

I've been thinking about getting a Dimas type guitar lately, But I gotta sell one first , which as you guys all know, is no good
            Out Of Ideas

Comment

Great-looking guitar! CAR, maple board and 2 HB's with black hardware - fantastic!

It's also nice to hear that the guys at Jackson/FMIC are getting at least a few guitars right.
              Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Cool pics! I love seeing guitars from my shop up on stage. Awesome!!
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

See the guy in the back with the Paul? Just goes to show, if you're not playin' Jackson/Charvel, you're just gonna fade into the background

Vass

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                    See the guy in the back with the Paul? Just goes to show, if you're not playin' Jackson/Charvel, you're just gonna fade into the background

Vass
                    LOL. The guy playing the Les Paul in the background is a member here (CliffClaven). I have no doubt he'll soon be jumping into this thread calling me a homo, etc.

Also, despite the fact that he plays those ugly, heavy Gibsons, he totally kicks my ass as a player.

Thanks for comments guys, this red one makes me proud to play Charvels. She's a real sweetie.

Comment

My Charvel

Big D: I snapped this the other day. . its in direct sun,so it looks more Candy than Black Cherry. Reminds me of yours and Shreddermon's. Yeah, I know this is the Jackson forum but. . . .
                      ps: Was that your New Castle?

Comment

Working...
                      X