Shops with Charvels in stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shops with Charvels in stock

Anybody know of any shops with LEFT HANDED Charvels in stock? I've spotted a couple, but some of you guys may know of others. Any help would be appreciated!

Musiczoo
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Yep that's the one I saw. If they weren't natural finish, I'd be all over them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that some of the stuff they have on order will be lefty too. I wonder if the oil on the natural mahogany bodies can be removed. I love mahogany bodies, but if I got that one I'd probably have it refinished. I think that would be tricky with the oil finish.

Comment

Why are you not into the oil? The way it looks? The idea behind oiled bodies is that they aren't closed off with all the paint so they resonate more openly ...

FWIW I just bought one ..it should be here tues
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

what one did you buy Kev, mahagony, koa, ash or maple. I have been eyeing the koa ones myself!
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Oh I like them, I was just wanting something in a solid color or with a graphic. I'd LOVE one of the zebras. But if can't find anything else, I'll probably go with that one. I love the sound of the mahogany guitars. And I have always wanted a strathead Charvel. I just don't want wait a year to get it. Not complaining, I just don't have any patience. lol
            Do you know what type of oil finish they use? How does it feel? I'm actually more concerned about how it would age, if it would look "dirty" after a while, that type of thing. Let me know how you like yours when it comes in on Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
            X