Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone guess what these are?

Uh, guitar bodies?
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

The first 2 pics look like Koa to me.
      The last pic shows similar wood grain as Korina.
      Some sort of LTD edition Charvel?

Comment

koa, ash, mahogany or korina.

Comment

These are more Music Zoo Limited Run Charvels, Koa, ash and mahagony (s-hum layout). The Koa bodies look great!
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Originally posted by gtrbuyer View Post
            These are more Music Zoo Limited Run Charvels, Koa, ash and mahagony (s-hum layout). The Koa bodies look great!
            +1, the link just went up today.

Comment

More NOS that won't sell?

Comment

They will sell me a Koa one if the price is right. Those are going to be incredible looking.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

What are guitars bodies that should be painted in Hot Rod Flames, Alex?
                  -------------------------
                  Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                    They will sell me a Koa one if the price is right. Those are going to be incredible looking.
                    +1...I think those bodies look great and hear they will have birdseye maple necks!
                    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Ah! Soooo....they are going to be what the SDII SHOULD have been!
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

What type of tone does Koa produce and is it lighter then Mahogany? I think these would look better with Rosewood fingerboards(IMHO).

Comment

Originally posted by mudkicker View Post
                          More NOS that won't sell?
                          The two bodies you can see almost all of are drilled for floyds

Comment

I think that was a comment on the amount of unsold natural mahogany & flat black stock at that dealer. Not the type of bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                              What type of tone does Koa produce and is it lighter then Mahogany? I think these would look better with Rosewood fingerboards(IMHO).
                              its usually heavier than mahogany, its a little brighter than mahogany but similar

Comment

Working...
                              X