Snow White makes 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow White makes 2!

I have only limited experience with these new Charvels, but I have been so impressed, I keep selling my other axes and picking these up. Between these two I would have to say the Snow White Standard sounds more aggressive, bright & of course the Floyd is very good thing. The Custom shop is much warmer for clean, I would imagine the Korina wood helps with that. Thanks for all the great info on this Forum!

you didn't happen to score that snow white from Brian Meader over at WMC?

Comment

Both a very cool. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyrox

I've been eyeballing that guitar for awhile now. I'm on a all white kick.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Very Nice
          Love the White
          2 Hum/ Floyd
          Can't go wrong with that!
          Congrats!
          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

great pair!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Originally posted by eddyrox
              Yes, Brian was a good guy to deal with, he had the guitar set up just as I requested. I was looking all over for a white San Dimas Maple neck w/ Floyd 1 HB or 2HB, and I could not find one, new or used for a while. Brian's shop, Washington Guitars, not only had this one in stock, they had the lowest price I was able to find as well. Good deal all around.

Comment

very nice...beautiful pair!
                www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Sweet - just like mine, cept take away the extra pup and switch!

Comment

Awersome! That is so tempting. White guitars with maple necks and black hardware always get me excited.

Comment

Cool guitars! Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudnine
                        Sweet - just like mine, cept take away the extra pup and switch!
                        I saw pics of your White SD with the single HB & Floyd which actually inspired me to go with white over a blue SD I was checking out. I like the clean look of one HB, but the neck pickup on these guitars actually sounds real nice and are cool when I go outside of EVH mode!

I appreciate all the cool comments from my fellow forumites!

Comment

Originally posted by Plexed
                          The Custom shop is much warmer for clean, I would imagine the Korina wood helps with that.
                          Nice set of Charvies Plexed. I remember that Korina Custom Shop when it was at Wild West Guitars on thier web site - I bet it makes a nice axe for blues.
                          Jackson: DK1
                          Charvel: CS (CSB), SD (RGF), SD (Bullseye), SD '83 (HRF)

Comment

Originally posted by Rufue
                            Nice set of Charvies Plexed. I remember that Korina Custom Shop when it was at Wild West Guitars on thier web site - I bet it makes a nice axe for blues.
                            Yes, super sweet for the blues and warm tones. I am the second owner I believe of the Custom. I purchased that one of the bay, the Standard I purchased new. Both are great players, and have their own vibe going on.

Comment

Very nice and like you noted, no one guitar can cover all the bases. Gotta have a nice bunch of instruments to get the full tonal pallette. Enjoy and look forward to that next Charvel, too.
                              Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                              X