Charvel #4536

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel #4536

Been lurking here for a long time - learned a lot and don't want to lose my log in so I figure I'll share some pics.

Serial #4536 - JB in the bridge with a pair of Hot Stacks, bound rosewood board. I've had this for a few years now - very clean and gets played every day.

craig

Re: Charvel #4536

<font color="yellow">Beautiful guitar!!

I have a Ferrari Red Charvie with matching headstock....love that detail as yours has the matching headstock as well.

Killer bound neck aslo [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

That's a great piece of rosewood also...looks almost like the stuff on some Rickenbackers [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

</font>

Comment

Uhhhhhhhhhhh....Thats freakin gorgeous...I never get tired of white guitars, and matching white headstocks are just the cherry on top...

Shawn
      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Um ..wow holy crap ..
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Wow. Very nice.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Neck binding is just so f'in classy looking.........Just looks finished...

Shawn
            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Thanks. The rosewood does have some figure to it - don't know why but I prefer rosewood boards to maple. And that neck profile is just perfect. I've been seriously thinking about a new San Dimas with the v-trem, 2 hum, rosewood board - one day.

craig

Comment

That's really cool man! Bound Charvel SD necks are quite rare.

Comment

Very nice, and pretty rare with the bound FB. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Damn cool guitar!!! I love the white with matching headstock and the bound FB just makes it. Congrats.

Comment

I have never seen a Charvie like that one! Simply awesome!

Comment

<font color="aqua">crap! That's the one! I've been asking about a bound Charvel pointy for years now and finally there it is. Thanks so much for showing that, you have quite a beauty there. Now be prepared for all the offers from the crazy people! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Dude where have you been hiding that beauty. Man, I love white guitars, no PG and my fav PUP combo HSS.
                          That is a fine looking axe. If it plays as well as it looks, watch out!

Thank you for sharing.
                          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

It is a killer player - Hot Stacks aren't as over-the-top as the name would imply. Lots of tones with the mini toggles. Definitely spoiled me for other guitars - like I said I just love the neck profile.

I know bound fretboards were an option; don't know why you don't see more. I mean, they're pretty common on Jackson's from this era right?

craig

Comment

<font color="red">Beautiful!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]!! </font>

Comment

Working...
                              X