Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel USA SD Questions

Hey all,

A few days back I posted a few pics of my Charvel USA SD. I was curious what the neck profile (name or specs) is called on this guitar. See pic below. Can one get this neck profile with the Strat head SD Charvels? I saw several comments on the site about the quality of the new USA Charvels, in terms of playability, tone, and workmanship it is hands down my favorite axe. Does this site have any classified ads for used USA SD Charvels? - I need another one with a Floyd! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Best,

Plexed

Re: Charvel USA SD Questions

The classifieds are "closed" to junior members, that's why you can't see them. You need to get over 100 posts to become a full member. After you reach 100 posts, pm an admin and ask for classified access.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      The classifieds are "closed" to junior members, that's why you can't see them. You need to get over 100 posts to become a full member. After you reach 100 posts, pm an admin and ask for classified access.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good deal. Any thoughts or info on neck profile name?

Comment

San Dimas profile ... And we watch post counts so please don't post just to get into our classifieds ...

Thanks
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

93 to go,lol

Comment

I would put your question in the ask Jackson section and see what comes back in terms of getting the new pointy profile on a new strat head. Custom shop should do whatever you want though. Just $$$$.
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Can one get this neck profile with the Strat head SD Charvels?

[/ QUOTE ]

On a custom shop order, yes this can be done. I've done it myself already. Off the top of my head, I don't recall the upcharge or even if there was one. If so, it was chump change - didn't make much of a dent in my pricing at all.

Comment

what kind of wood is that?? Basswood?

Comment

Working...
                X