Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Charvels

Originally posted by KMaynard:
    No that was referred to as the "Traditional" and is available as a select..
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Really? There's no such USA Standard model shown in the price list. Custom shop only, or so it says. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Kev's right. It is a USA select series. I ordered mine in Ferrari Red with a maple fretboard. But fine! Doubt me! But when it arrives, I just gotta know... How do you like your crow?? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

What kind of pickup is in that?

Comment

DOes Tracy know this? He'll be buying a tele in every color [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Not doubting you, Tekky. Very cool. ...It just seems like that price list gets more confusing by the day. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I really do wish J/C would make it a priority to get their web site updated with the new products and specs, and at least put out a short flyer on the new Charvel line. Case in point: they have a new model/tele-body style available, and it's nowhere to be seen. Not even the price list on said new Charvels? ...I mean, how can you sell a new product, if no-one knows about it. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

To be honest I personally believe that price list is very preliminary as they didn't even have new catalogs yet and didn't plan on it until NAMM summer ...
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
                What kind of pickup is in that?
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I believe it's a Duncan Custom, but I am hoping that requesting a Duncan Distortion isn't out of the question.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                  To be honest I personally believe that price list is very preliminary as they didn't even have new catalogs yet and didn't plan on it until NAMM summer ...
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That kind of makes sense, I suppose. Nonetheless, it's a strange way to sell product. i.e., Show 'em at the major trade show, start sales, but don't actively market them until six months later at the next trade show. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I suppose I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, though. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Very glad to have Charvel back!

Comment

Working...
                  X