2004 Limited Edition Star & Bullseye Charvels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2004 Limited Edition Star & Bullseye Charvels

GASing badly for the Retro Bullseye. Hopefully not too late to pull the trigger on an order. Anyone know if the deadline's passed? If so, are dealers ordering extra stock? Or are the retro reissue bolt and bullseye only ordered on a customer by customer basis? [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I just checked on the deadline yesterday. As of right now, the deadline for orders on the Retro guitars has not yet been set. Regarding prices on these, I've got the lowest price in the country, just drop me an email for specifics.

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Regarding the components, is the body going to be Alder? (like the early days) Will there be a skunk stripe (like the early days)?
        thanks.
        mike.

Comment

They are alder.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

With the new USA line, you can add on different pup configs, colors/graphics from the list of custom fins but that's about it before you hit the custom shop pricing. I picked up a couple sd's w/floyds in ratt swords, checkerboards and a rising sun before I got anywhere close to custom prices. Kinda cool. But if you swap out inlays, hardware colors, headstocks...then ya hit the custom shop.

I'm waiting to hear from Mikey what the difference is between: San Dimas, San Dimas Trad and a dinky is.

Comment

Originally posted by VooDooBoy:
              With the new USA line, you can add on different pup configs, colors/graphics from the list of custom fins but that's about it before you hit the custom shop pricing. I picked up a couple sd's w/floyds in ratt swords, checkerboards and a rising sun before I got anywhere close to custom prices. Kinda cool. But if you swap out inlays, hardware colors, headstocks...then ya hit the custom shop.

I'm waiting to hear from Mikey what the difference is between: San Dimas, San Dimas Trad and a dinky is.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What I was told is that the SD Traditional is the tele body.. The SD is the strat body.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Re: 2004 Limited Edition Star &amp; Bullseye Charvels

how much different is the 2004 LTD bullseye from Lloyds guitarXpress bulleyes. besides the strathead stock & maple board.

Comment

The neck on the limited bullseye as opposed to the GX Bull is different .. the limited has a 1 3/4 nut width and the GX has the original 1 11/16 pointy profile
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I found a dealer in So Cal that would sell me a 25th for and (Please do not quote dealer prices here) change, but I can't afford new Charvels at this price and the 25th is too nice to play live in my humble opinion. I will order a new Charvel ASAP if I can find the place to do it. I would love the strat with strat headstock, but not black bullseye, just black.
                    Rich

[ March 13, 2004, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]

Comment

Originally posted by Deadsurfer:
                      I found a dealer in So Cal that would sell me a 25th for and (Please do not quote dealer prices here) change,
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Duuuuuh

Comment

WOW, I joined JCF because I love Charvel guitars (Period). A purist. Check your spelling, Is that too many u's.

Comment

Ooops sorry, there should be a ?, after that. Not that you would notice.
                          Anybody (serious only please) have an update on ordering new Dimas Charvels?

Comment

Oh, was your question directed at moi? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            I like to draw out my Duhs where it's deserved. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Deadsurfer:
                              Ooops sorry, there should be a ?, after that. Not that you would notice.
                              Anybody (serious only please) have an update on ordering new Dimas Charvels?
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hey bro check you PM box

Comment

Working...
                              X