• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi, new to forum and a pic of my Charvelle

nice to see other old pharts [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
    what year are your charvels

Comment

2 1986 Model 6s and a 1996 prototype that's similar to the other 90s San Dimas
      Series models, not to be confused with actual San Dimas models of course. It's
      the pseudo-Strat headstock, 24 frets, 2 Diarzio SDs and chrome OFR, blue marble
      style finish, volume and 3-way toggle.
      It has an oiled neck that has some nice birdseye, with rosewood board. It has the Charvel spirit, as do the Model 6s, though they are really Soloists with Charvel logos. Ya gotta love 'em!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hey Old Phart, I'm 38,but I don't have the first Charvel I bought anymore(Damn teenagers!!LOL!!)!!Shoot me an E-mail [email protected],Thanx, [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

what would You like me to email You about [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

here ya go old phart

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Greetings O.P.
              Welcome to the best place to be on the net hands down.My first usa charvel was obtained 5 years ago along with some jap charvels.USA jacksons too.Truly great guitars,I like fender and gibson and shadow guitars as well.I'm an old phart too (51) and life is good, retired,buy sell trade guitars for the fun of it.Every now and then actually make money. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

What a beautiful picture! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

nice eye candy Ya got hanging.
                  I broke out my lp and had a bunch of pedals hit me in the head [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I think the charvel is the last axe in the pile and pulled the 1st amp I could grab outa the closet
                  ended up being a 68 bassman.
                  I pick'd up a carvin bottom and plugged the thing in. I think I want a marshall 4x12 bottom maybe a 1960 want them gt75's
                  [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                  any one got one for trade in Mass for a mint hot rod deville?

Comment

Just wanted to see if you felt like hanging out/jammin,that's all,Chucksplatter

Comment

yo old phart,
                      welcome to this sick place.
                      i must let you in on a little secret.
                      there is no east coast or west coast army. just one big army led by yours truly. we are called robinhood guitars and i am atomic of loxley.
                      chuck is a high priest (one of two friar chucks)
                      and chuckracer just hangs out with me and reaps the rewards and watches football highlights with me all day. we sack innocent people's collections and give them to the poor and undeserving, and that would be us. if you want in , no problem, report to chuck splatter and he can swear you in immediately. nice les paul by the way, after charvies, they are my favorite.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

And just where do I fit in this oh fearless leader, hmmmm, almost forgot about the Rocker8090 huh? Been scoping things out from a distance but will be back for the attack later.

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy:
                        yo old phart,
                        welcome to this sick place.
                        i must let you in on a little secret.
                        there is no east coast or west coast army. just one big army led by yours truly. we are called robinhood guitars and i am atomic of loxley.
                        chuck is a high priest (one of two friar chucks)
                        and chuckracer just hangs out with me and reaps the rewards and watches football highlights with me all day. we sack innocent people's collections and give them to the poor and undeserving, and that would be us. if you want in , no problem, report to chuck splatter and he can swear you in immediately. nice les paul by the way, after charvies, they are my favorite.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Mornin Gents! You too Tommy!

Bring them bombs...I have a couple of bodies that need to be opened up a tad for a Floyd and the termites are just too slow and don't follow instructions worth a damn.

Did Tommy mention the green tights? (snicker snicker)

You may want to elaborate on that, Tommy of Loxely.

Comment

ok, I will join But only if I can phart [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

BLOOD SPLATTER
                            JCF Member
                            Just wanted to see if you felt like hanging out/jammin,that's all,Chucksplatter
                            where You be living. I think You be talkin to Me.
                            Im in production mode here, I build custom lures and going to be doing a seminar at a show next Year/spring
                            I sold out in 20 min last year.
                            when ever I get around to it I want to build a guitar, what the hell i got the tools for it
                            im good with blending colors with My air brushes to [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
                            I like this place cause I suck [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

always room for more mr. rocker.
                              all you have to do is answer a few questions-
                              1- do you have a problem stealing from innocent people to bolster your own collection and well being?
                              2- are you willing to live in a viking type atmosphere where there will be looting,and in many cases much worse?
                              3- there is a tribute paying system like in the mafia. all stratheads must be kicked upstairs to me and chuck racer to noodle on while watching football highlights because we are in charge.
                              the army can have the rest of the spoils. is this o.k. with you?
                              4- in instances of getting arrested, you in no way can give up a fellow merry man, unless it is to protect me and chuck, then it is fine. does this sit finely with you? (just don't get caught and you will be fine)

roll this around your mouth and see if it tastes like wine or shoe polish. if it tastes like wine
                              then you are a fine and upstanding new soldier in
                              charwood forest's finest.
                              let me know.

tommy
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hey there Tommy, if you're in need of a trained bomb squad technician for protection of the bosses, count me in LOL. But only if you're ok with me building them and then trying to disarm them without them blowing up (timed devices of course); just so that I can keep my skills sharp. LOL
                                I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Working...
                                X