Now that Fender owns Jackson/Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Now that Fender owns Jackson/Charvel

Peabuddy, saying the only "real" jackson's are the pointy headed ones is like saying the only thing that matters is what you like. Take gibson flying v's for example. They had at least 3 different headstock styles and there are people that prefer a specific one. That's cool man. I personally like there being more than one jackson style headstock. I like the strat heads and both original pointy AND reverse pointy, but I would kill to own a KV with the new style headstock. I guess I am saying who cares what it looks like as long as the owner digs his axe?

Chuck
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

chasbo, i did say to ME the only ones are pointies. i just didn't realize when people say they want to bring back the strat head they meant the neck shape too! it just wasn't clear to me that all. truth is like you said as long as the owner of a guitar likes it who cares what others like. the pointy head is my fav but any in line style works for me i just don't like tuners on both sides
      The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

GMW is basically the step-sister to Jackson. Without GMW and Dan Lawrence, Jackson would suffer. Don't know if they still do but Jackson used to send or refer repairs directly to GMW. It would be very unwise for FMIC to mess with GMW.

Comment

Working...
        X