Charvel Tele lust...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Tele lust...

Been lurking a while, and decided to finally post. Bananas at Large had a Neal Schon-owned '82 Charvel Tele (#1628) for sale(couldn't afford it at the time), and Brett at www.gilaguitars.com picked it up (awesome collection BTW). I loooove the looks of this guitar, and have been considering ordering a CS similar to this one (w/ a few changes). Questions for you guys...Do they do Tele headstocks? Are the necks comparible to the old ones? Anyone know if they used a certain type of wood, or was it whatever goes for the customer?
    I have a few custom shop Jacksons here... http://community.webshots.com/user/ddayguido.
    The Purple HSS one is actually an old San Dimas EVH-striped Charvel (red and white), that I'm in the slow process of relicing to expose the paint underneath in areas. BTW...I didn't paint over it. Bought it at a guitar show that way.

Thanks for any help!

Dday

Re: Charvel Tele lust...

Neals music had a set of old Charvel tele necks and bodies, I bought one set and the other neck and body may still be available not sure though. Ask Matt at Mattsmusic about the customshop making you one.

Comment

ARGH... To many requests to your page. Will have to waiting until tomorrow to look at your guitars~

joe...
      www.godwentpunk.com
      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        ARGH... To many requests to your page. Will have to waiting until tomorrow to look at your guitars~

joe...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
        Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

It's up now. Nice collection you have there. Interesting question about the Tele headstock. Since it's a Fender headstock I wonder if they will license it as well. That would be a good question for the Ask Jackson section.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Nice amp collection!!
            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X