What would you do????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you do????

And stop stealing my titles [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
      If you're concerned about long-term investment potential, contact Charles Schwab, otherwise, play the guitars until they fall apart, then glue them back together and play them until they splinter into toothpicks [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude, you rock the house for sure LMFAO [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

keep the one thatgives you that connection feel. The one with the more MOJO feel when you play it. sell the other. You will never regret keeping a guitar with that MOJO feel regardless of what its worth is. However the one that goes could be missed. It's a tough decision. One of which I've been confronted with myself lately.
        Gil

Comment

I didn't think this question would so much play. Actually..I am not broke...but do have big expense popping up for our new home. I have sold a number of Kramers, spare bodies and trems so far. The SD has a brand new fret job. Play great. The bullseye does too. In all honesty, the bullseyes stays in the case in the closet. I can only play so many guitars. And with my work and family schedule...I can only play at select times and I grab what ever is out.

I am not going to do anything yet until I am real certain.

I am not looking to keep either one for investment purposes....Neither one will make me rich.

We'll see.
          Monte

Comment

Working...
          X