Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brett, Fill us in...

I will bet CASH - MONEY ...

...that THIS THREAD {RANT} will become ONE of the LONGEST EVER in the HISTORY of the JCF !!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

TEN PAGES - EASY !!!!!! [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

[ September 29, 2003, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Doc Dryer ]

Comment

[img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] this guys a hole all the way ! HUMAN GARBAGE HOLE LOOSER ! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] get the poose boyys tonight we ride [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ! I BET ITS A FAKE MADE FROM JAP 1980;S GUITARS AND THROWN IN A PLATE JUST ADD $ 3000.00 BUXX INSTANT SUCKER [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] FAKE ! IF REAL CALL JACKSON ASAP THEN CALL THE POLICE AND GET YOUR PAID FOR GUITAR ITS PAID TO BOOT [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] , IF ITS NOT A FAKE CHARVEL GET IT MAN !!! CALL THE POLICE NOW ! I GOT ROBBED FROM RAY SMITH IN POLHEIM GERMANY [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] FOR ONE THOUSAND $$$$$$ AND THE POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR HIS DIRTY PHILTHY LAIR BUTT SOME DAY A JAIL CELL WAITS RAY [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ! KARMA WILL GET YOU [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] !!! I HOPE !!! THIS GUY MUST PAY ! FULLY !!!!! , ALZ

Comment

Has all honesty and valor left this world? What happened to a man's word meaning something? What happened to a man answering for what he has done? This is rediculous, I say crucify this son of a ***** before he screws more people out of guitars they rightfully deserve.

Comment

either he realized the real worth of the guitar or someone, probablly someone that we all know, back doored it for more money...a lot more money....it really sux...sorry to see this but we have seen it many times. I hate back door deals!
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Brett,

Sorry to hear it bro.

Welcome to the wonderful world of backstabbing Charvel collecting.

Talk to Doc. He knows Glenn well (Glen Carr AKA Carrguitars) Maybe the old man can help you out.

Comment

Well .. I've just approved his membership so lesse what he has to say.. BTW Sorry Brett .. Can't allow the email reprint .. sorry bud ..

The thing that get's me is that I've watched a lot of this guy's auctions and he charges pretty high prices on some of his stuff ..so it becomes painfully obvious it's all about the money.. If you list a guitar for sale behind you buddys back and the refuse to sell .. in my book it's considered fraud ..

[ September 29, 2003, 05:40 AM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Lemme get this straight.... you approved this scumbag's membership to this forum?? That is akin to allowing Bin Laden to hold a press conference in NYC...

[ September 29, 2003, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: Brian ]

Comment

This is truly sad to see. If a seller doesn't research his items and sells them for much less than the collectors are paying, that's just too bad for the seller IMO. No one has the right to screw another bidder's deal, especially after it's over.
                  I will say the guy has/had some nice stuff, though kinda pricey, but that just means there's no room for resale which is fine with me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  I've been eyeing that ART X-15 pedalboard he's got and thought about getting now that it's closer to $100, but after all this, I seriously don't think I'll go there.

And there's nothing wrong with approving the guy's JCFship, but I can pretty much guess what he's gonna say and do.

Newc

[ September 29, 2003, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Newc ]
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian:
                    Lemme get this straight.... you approved this scumbag's membership to this forum?? That is akin to allowing Bin Laden to hold a press conference in NYC...
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah I approved his membership .. We cant allow Bret to post his emails but he can certainly come here and try and explain himself, it's only right....
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Let him come...

It will be an enlightening for him...

This is the C/J community he thinks will rebid on his guitar. We understand his position, "Money" He will get to see ours "Fair Play"

I am sure he is reading these posts so I will add this..

No memeber here will bid on this guitar on a second auction. And if this deal is not honored. you could put a $5 BIN on a strathead and I will pass.
                      You will lose the JCF community as customers and this will cost you far more than what you think you might make on this guitar.

No one sale is worth your reputation.
                      It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Brett,

Best of luck with this matter. It's sad to see a guy who handles his transactions with such class get shafted by anyone. I hope this works out for you, bro.
                        If anyone knows the dik that put the bug in this guys ear...come clean. If we can't back each other up, in situations like this, why be here at all? The seller referred to Brett as having "deep pockets" - sounds like someone with a grudge tipped this turd off.
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

That's exactly what I'm telling him - he's going to lose thousands of potential customers over this, and will cost himself tons of business.

All I want is my guitar that I paid for.

Anyone that wants to email our new member and set him straight, please do.

Brett

PS: No hard feelings on pulling the email I posted. If anyone wants to see them, email me directly - I'll share.

Comment

I just posted this on CC so I'll say it here now .. please guy's be respectful here and do the right thing ..do not go after this guitar simply for another score ..let Brett get the guitar he won fair and square ...

Comment

Brett man, I am sorry to hear this. This guy sucks, flat out. This will be back to bite him in the ass in the future. I hope you get YOUR guitar.
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Brett, you should be pissed at the seller but even more so you should be rippin pissed at the prick who informed him and sold you out. Was he informed of the actual worth before or after the auction ended? It had to be after because if it was before I can't imagine why the jerk didn't snag it first. That is the person who really screwed you. That would have been an incredible score and really rare to happen publically on Ebay. There are just too many collectors watching to be able to pull off something like that. I feel bad for you but I am not too surprised in this case. Good luck..

Comment

Working...
                                X