• Show
Clear All

Re: Prepro Charvel Boogie

Asskisser! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks, it's not all bad...
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Did not intend to add to the stress. Let me be next up to kiss some ass...

Kev
      It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Kev,

I spoke with Bret today about this. If you need further clarification of what went on or have questions you have always had a good line of repore with me ...feel free to drop me an email ...

Kevin
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I’ll be next to join in on the ass kissing session and reiterate that you guys do a great job. I think it’s pretty cool that you sacrifice your own spare time to provide us with this board for no reason other than the love for J/C guitars. I can under stand why you would not want to see the fruits of your labor spoiled by stupid users.

Comment

Be ute ifull guitar 83 ! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] how does it play ? looks like an ebony fingerboard..what are the fretmarkers made out of ? thumbs up to kramer for a great find ! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X