Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM Demartini French #6984

Blurb
    Last edited by Shawn; 04-29-2012, 04:16 PM.
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Re: NAMM Demartini French #6984

Very cool Shawn - How's the neck? How does it compare to your GX Bullseye?
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

That's awesome, Shawn. Frenchie is my fav of the Dimartini graphics.

And thanks for sharing. I LOVE seeing peoples new gear! And it's clear that your intent is just sharing with the community of us like-minded lunkheads in that way, so it's cool.

Comment

+1 to both neilli and shreddermon's comments.
        1. Frenchy is my favorite DeMartini guitar
        2. I appreciate seeing new gear pics like these - THANKS for posting these!!
        3. I want to know how the neck feels (i.e. thickness, width, specs if possible) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for sharing. That one is beautiful. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Being a big DeMartini fan, it's good to know that one is in good hands. Enjoy!

Comment

Well, best I can tell, Its not as thin as the Dweezil, or GX Bullseye, etc...But its definitely not thick. It does lean towards the thinner side of the scale, but it feels great, to me. How's that for a nondescript dumbass answer?

Shawn
            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Thanks for sharing. That one is beautiful. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was/am a huge Ratt fan. Not like a worship and stalk kinda fan, just a big admirer. When the Demartinis were announced, that was target number one for me. Already have a crossed swords. Its so simple yet so cool...

Shawn
              Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Well, best I can tell, Its not as thin as the Dweezil, or GX Bullseye, etc...But its definitely not thick. It does lean towards the thinner side of the scale, but it feels great, to me. How's that for a nondescript dumbass answer?

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

Anything else in your arsenal that you would compare the neck to? And how is it compared to the white HRF star? Just curious if there is any consistency with the necks of the new stratheads.

Comment

As long as I am getting amnesty on picture posting, here's another.....Damn these birds play nice. Truly the Caddilac of Jacksons...

Shawn

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Wow KILLER group pic Shawn..love the Birds...congrats!
                    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was/am a huge Ratt fan. Not like a worship and stalk kinda fan, just a big admirer. When the Demartinis were announced, that was target number one for me. Already have a crossed swords. Its so simple yet so cool...

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand where you're coming from. If I already didn't have a GMW french, I probably would have thought seriously about this one. As it stands, I'm toying with the idea of getting a blood drip to round out my group. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That is awesome. Very nice.
                        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Thanks for sharing. That's really sweet.

Comment

<font color="red"> "If only it had a Kahler & a neck pickup".... </font> [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !!

Congrats again Shawn!! </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Shit. Sounds like they may have actually gotten it right. Could it be??!?!?!?!?!!?
                              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
                              X