Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best price on the Charvel 25th Ann. now that OSG is out .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best price on the Charvel 25th Ann. now that OSG is out .....

Cool, man, I was just being me! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Hope you are safe from the storm! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

me too.... and i hope the guitar i jsut bought from you doesnt get lost in the aftermath !!!!

or the check on its way to you for that matteer

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] these new axes will rule ! hey hoss hope your well ! also i want to custom order a star with a strathead w/ graphic next year ! very hopeful indeed ! guess the graphic ? hint+= the king of beers ! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] see ya bro's ! BYE FROM ME ALZ

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_van_earache:
          me too.... and i hope the guitar i jsut bought from you doesnt get lost in the aftermath !!!!

or the check on its way to you for that matteer
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I haven't sold any guitars lately!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I just sold Van Earache a fiddle. Did you get the tracking info I e-mailed to ya?? [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Jason at www.drumcityguitarland.com is VERY COOL, and he is LESS than 2 miles from me, so if ANYBODY wants me to go in and HAND-PICK 'em one, I'd be MORE THAN HAPPY to do so...

Ya MIGHT ALSO bend Lloyd's ear at www.guitarxpress.com ...I have done biz with HIM as well, and it was PRETTY PAINLESS and a GOOD EXPERIENCE, too

Comment

When do you guy think people will start to get there 25th Anni in there hands .. I have herd around Jan 2004.... What have you guys herd....

Comment

Working...
                X