Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Original San Dimas vs. Reissue?

i had a sd2 koa in good shape.
    i gave it away for $450 w/ case if i remember correctly.
    epi les pauls go for more than $450!
    i sold my sd2 to fund a prs, but the sd2 was a good sounding/playing guitar. if you are looking for a good deal, the san dimas series is as good as it gets.

Comment

Don't tell everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still hoarding every nice one I run into and love those prices. Not near as many offered lately as there was a few years ago. T.I.E. Dana

PS Yes I'm back. New house, new computer same obsession.

Comment

YAAAAA!!!

Hi Dana!!

Welcome back!!!!!

Comment

Hi Chuck, Good to wander the Forum again. I got the neck off the Jackson I bought from you back from Lee a few weeks ago and it is absolutly beautiful. They did a mill and dress on the frets that is by far the nicest fret dressing I've ever had done and it was cheaper than the others.
          Very sweet guitar. Thanks, Dana

Comment

Good to hear it. That is a very special guitar for sure.
            Damn good to have you back wandering these parts. I assume SOME sort of normalcy has re-entered your life?
            Just glad youre here.

Comment

Hey Dana,

Welcome back ..glad to see you here again .hope all is well with you ..

Kev
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Yay Dana!!!....The JCF's official SD collector...welcome back...hope things are good...

Vic

Comment

Hi all, Things are pretty good. I just spent five months building a new house and moved in about three weeks ago. Now I'm building a garage/workshop so I can get my bikes a home. I actually have a whole room just for guitars, amps and my computer. I really miss the old place ( lived there almost 30 years ) but I am slowly turning this one into a pretty cool place. Now if I could just finish the list of **** I have to do maybe I could just sit around and drink beer and practice for a few weeks. Great to be back, Dana

Comment

Sounds great..don't worry, you'll have time to rest and enjoy soon enough...a guitars/computer room is something I'd like to next house move...

Comment

I havea reissue neck that I have been dying to find a body for. If anyone knows of one then help me out man! Or I could sell it to ya but I really want to finish it. It is a rosewood board 24 fret with chrome sperzels. Which model did this one go to? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I havea reissue neck that I have been dying to find a body for. If anyone knows of one then help me out man! Or I could sell it to ya but I really want to finish it. It is a rosewood board 24 fret with chrome sperzels. Which model did this one go to? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X