1984 Allan Holdsworth Charvel??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1984 Allan Holdsworth Charvel??

Yo stratvox, whats up?Thought it was alz posting til i saw your spelling!LOL.J/K Al.
    Kev, you have this guitar confused with the Allen Fortsworth guitar Tim sold to Atomic Charvel Guy.That one is a half japanese, half american (should call it the jake e lee model) guitar.This particular one is almost certainly all original.

Then again, who the hell am i?
    Dave S

Comment

"number A, you don't have to shout.."

did you read my post? i recognized my error, and posted as such (or wiped the wall down, continuing with your fecal analogy). i don't mind being flamed, mister caps lock, but at least be timely about it, mmkay? way to get involved, armchair.

sully

dave, none of that was directed at you...you had posted before i did.

[ April 28, 2003, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I just got my email from Tim. And as I can see from John's and Kevin's posts they got thier emails from Tim. Tim said the "Partsworth" guitar in question, (not my Charvel) was sold prior to my transaction with Tim. He let the purchaser of this guitar know that it was a period correct "Parts Charvel" and no misrepresentation occured.
        This is my first post with JCF, and it has been a learning experience. I would like to say I based my purchase (and a substantial one at that)with Tim on his reputation of previous Charvel Sales. Tim explained to me that the guitar was original, minus the tremolo cover plate, which has no slot. He said it may be original, because it came with the guitar when he bought it. However, a great percentage of vintage style tremolo Charvel covers came with slot. But we all know that Charvels can vary from each custom order. My apologies to Tim...I think my heartattack has subsided Thanks.

Comment

Welcome to the swirling, sucking eddy of despair, emotional roller coaster, highly in need of medication, rip your heart out, dash you dreams, crash your hopes, somebody get me a doctor world of "San Dimas Charvel"

You just got a nice guitar, congrads and welcome aboard. Relax, everyones first day on the board is like this... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

The parts guitar was sold to Atomic Tommy
            and this one is 100% real

Comment

Yeah it's real....A photo of it is posted under the "Visuals" section at Charvel Central hompepage. Just Click on "Visuals" header at top of page and scroll down to the serial number 2332. Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

I'm sorry...Thats serial# 3223. I'm averaging about 3 hours of sleep a night since the birth of my 4th child on the 13th. Thanks again Tim. Highly recommended for Charvel sales!

Comment

Well, shoot!
                  Congratulations X2, then!
                  Welcome to the funhouse!!

Comment

Thanks...in the words of Chuck Farley "...Tommy need nappy!"

Comment

Stratvox .. very simply mind your business.If you actually read the thread you'de see we worked on clearing this up ... I never once slammed Tim in any of my posts here .. another childish outburst like that ..your ass is gone from here ... There's no need of it.. it didn't involve you and you don't need to be making worthless threats that will only make you the loser ...

Dave,

I didn't confuse the guitar.. I simply told the buyer to not get nervous and ask Tim for a W.O for it ...

I'm not sure how everyone got invloved with this but this is B.S ... It's funny how when there's trouble everyone come out of the woodwork ... let it go ..the whole issue has been worked out behind the scenes and it wasn't anyone but the people that needed be invloved that fixed it ...
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Guys, Tim's a cool cat. I like him and I trust him. The only bad thing I can say about him is he started me Jonesing for an Ubershall, which, to my wife's chagrin, and my bank acct's $3200 debit, is now downstairs. I like him and will continue to trade w/ him.

Comment

UMMMMm that would be Chris Farley not Chuck Farley. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] and welcome to best little spot on the net.
                          Gil

Comment

Good Morning...yes, Chris Farley. And now that I have started my Charvel/ Jackson collection "...I'll be living in a van down by the river!!!!"

Comment

Buy my van, I have been living in it since I started buying San Dimas Guitars. I am selling it to get a prepro and a a large cardboard box...
                              It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

a cardboard charvel box? is it legit? oh man. i may fight ya for it! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
                                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                                Sully Guitars on Google+
                                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X