Value questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Value questions...

holy crap $300 to repair a neck. i should have kept my extra necks, oh well.

Comment

Its worth "Nothing" you should sell it! You are throwing good money at bad. Do not buy into this San Dimas nonsense it is all a fraud, "the emperors new suit" Sell it!

Email me pics and a price... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You almost had me convinced there.... I had it packed up and ready to ship out when I fell, hit my head and came to my senses... Good thing it was my head, somewhere else and it might have hurt me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ..

Yeah, $300.00+ to fix a neck is a little crazy, and I'm considering all options including just a refret if the board isn't too bad.. I was looking at the pic's the guy sent me and the headstock tip is something I can live with, doesn't really look too bad but the chips in the fretboard may be another issue all together. When it gets here, I'm gonna take it to a somewhat "local" luthier (about 70 miles away) and see if it can be salvaged with just a refret. I'm keepin' my fingers crossed... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Believe me, it was not the easiest decision to drop 3 bones and change on this repair job. But this one needed major surgery and I could not bring myself to throw it away. If yours is only in need of a re-fret, you are already ahead.

Comment

Working...
          X