more pics of charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: more pics of charvel

i've never known what it was. i guess the grain looks like mahogany. when i bought it as a kid i didn't know anything about woods or anything like that, so i never really knew. someday i'll get a work order off jackson just for my own amusement. the guitar is quite loud and resonant, even unplugged, it has a very distinctive sound.

Comment

You know, if it weren't for the Kahlers on those guitars, I'd be drooling uncontrollably right now... So at present time I'm just drooling controllably...
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I know how many feel about Kahlers. I for one like the sound of a Kahler when it is installed factory. Think of all the wood that is still on a guitar, not lost to a spring cavity. The back of the guitar looks so much beter without the plastic. I do believe the Kahler can do it all and I own both Kahlers, Orig Floyd and Floyd clones.

I am also a Model 5 and Model 6 fan and love the fact the Kahlers may be had for less than the JT6 verion. a JT 6 is worth less than $20 used and a Kahler could go for over $100..

Go figure...

Kevin
        It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Greg

That sure is perty....

Nice switch/volume placement... Looks and Function..

Kevin

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 83SanDimas:
            [QB] Greg

That sure is perty....

Just wait 'til it gets all gold hardware, a gold Floyd and 2 zebra hums [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

No thats ok greg, ship it to me as is, Do you want pay pal or a bank check.... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X