Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny no one mentioned

That Kahlers are available again in limited quantity on custom orders
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: Funny no one mentioned

Do they cost less then the V-Trems or Floyds? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I would have mentioned it but I was trying to control my gag reflex. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I like Kahlers but I can't say as I'm surprised nobody mentioned it given the love for them... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I like them too, i would prefer a hardtail instead, but thats just how i roll.

Comment

<--- Hardtail on order
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Nice!! What color is the guitar?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                That Kahlers are available again in limited quantity on custom orders

[/ QUOTE ]
                What? COOOOOL!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

THe PDF hangs up for me, I never got that far down.

Totally badass.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

i wonder how many will order one with that option? i don't see it being a huge seller.

myself i went old school on the order i placed and got a brass vintage trem! i have enough floyds and kahlers aren't my deal.

-Mike
                  www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

It's a pretty pricey bridge. Is it worth it? I have never played a guitar with one so I don't know.
                    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Kahlers are well designed and well made bridges. Probably better than floyds in some ways, but I prefer the look and feel of a floyd or a V-trem.

Comment

I like the Kahlers on the Pointys and the Vintage Trem on the Strat Heads.. That is how it should be.
                        In my book anyway
                        [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Would be funny if some dealer did a kalher run to try to be SD correct only to find that they would not sell worth a damn. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Well I think they would sell, albeit not as well as floyded guitars. There are those of us who do like kahlers .. I don't mind them at all ...

Comment

Well its interesting my biggest problem with the Kahler (flat mount). Is not that they are bad trems because really they are quite functional in their way. Not as good as a Floyd IMO but they are still better than a vintage trem. Anyways. My biggest problem with Kahlers has always been that they are just an eyesore. They are huge, and though the route probably isn't hugely different from a Floyd the amount of metal mass covering the top of the guitar just bugs the living shit out of me! Now Tim had posted some pics of his Becker guitar that had a Kahler (Flyer?) that was much smaller and if it functions I don't think I would have a problem with those. Never tried one though.

Comment

Working...
                              X