Cool EVH ad in new Guitar World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool EVH ad in new Guitar World

Sorry for the poor scan. It was two pages across, so I had to combine two scans into one photo.

Kind of makes you wonder if there's more to come next week, eh? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: Cool EVH ad in new Guitar World

Very cool - why wait until the guitars have been available for a year though?
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Maybe because there weren't enough red ones available. I think they have all that ironed out now and they are starting to ship more of them. I think.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Cool, thanks for the pic! now maybe some NEW music to go with the ad........ [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Fukin Awsome. I have been wondering when fender was going to start actually, gasp, advertizing.
          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

cool ad!

Comment

Wens the last time you seen a Charvel add of any kind in a guitar magazine?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Wens the last time you seen a Charvel add of any kind in a guitar magazine?

[/ QUOTE ]

A couple days ago. I was thumbing through an old issue of Guitar for the Practicing Musician [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I worked for a JC dealer during last summer. Charvel was being a little funny about which EVH models they were making at a certain time. I remember hearing that they stopped production on one for now, and are only making this one, and so on. I was like..what's the deal with that crap. For a overpriced piece like that, I think that is a bit ridiculous. Don't get me wrong. I think there awesome. I also was CRAZY about EVH when I first started playing. I even bought an exact replica of his 5150 Kramer. They are very cool lookin'. But the necks are like baseball bats. But I gues that's whatthe king likes [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

slevy007
                  metal.

Comment

Yeah, I think it is just stupid money for something like that.

But yeah, cool to see a Charvel add for the first time in a long time. Nice if they'd add for for something affordable.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I remember hearing that they stopped production on one for now, and are only making this one, and so on. I was like..what's the deal with that crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's how they do all the Jacksons and Charvels. They are built in batches - RRs, KVs, SLs, etc etc. They don't build them all together.
                      Same with the EVHs - a batch of red, a batch of black, a batch of white, etc.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ding ding ding! Give that man a cigar. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh, I didn't know that. I guess that makes sense though [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

slevy007

Comment

Some new music would do well to help sales of these guitars too... probably more than an ad in Guitar World.
                            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

What do you mean, new music? Like a demo CD?

slevy007

Comment

Working...
                              X