No announcement yet.

Looking to p/up a Chravel Pointy Head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to p/up a Chravel Pointy Head?

....so I'm talking w/ my bud Brian Meader at WMC, and he tells me that he's having what Chuck Levin's is calling, "The 5th Annual WMC Fender Cash Bash". WTF [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]?

Brian's laughing, saying how "California" I am....WTF? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]...as if I'm supposed to know this?[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Anyway.....On Saturday, November 19th, from 10:00am to 6:00pm, Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center and Fender (as in FMIC) is gonna have their annual CASH BASH event.

Say you figure on picking up that Star w/ Floyd or the HR ghost flame, or that Jackson Kelly, or any other Jackson/Charvel in stock (figure it's worth $100 or more) and a Fender rep will give you an instant rebate of 10% of your purchase price, IN CASH. Period. No FUCKING around. CASH. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Then, I'm saying to Brian, WTF [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] I'm in LA. He's all, "no problem". Mail order as well. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Killer. I'm there. Apply the 10% on top of the already killer WMC pricing... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] sweet. 2 hum, maple neck, snow white pointy, w/ floyd.....goin to california w/ an achin in my head... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Looking to p/up a Chravel Pointy Head?

Okay, I had to google this one. hehe
    link
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

Re: Looking to p/up a Chravel Pointy Head?

2 hour drive baby..........Hmmmmmmmmm.............anyone know where a pointy is with a single coil in the neck, hum in the bridge and maple board?

Comment

Working...
      X