New one coming...!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New one coming...!!!!

I've been looking and waiting for something cool/unique (after screwing around and missing out on the Dweezil run). I just got done ordering this one from DCGL, should be here later this week. I love the color (Tangerine orange), don't think I've ever seen one like this before. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: New one coming...!!!!

Yeah, thats nice.
    The color?
    It looks like more of a copper color?
    Is it?
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

WOW that is gorgeous!!

Comment

Awesome. I love everything about it - the color, the PU layout, maple FB, Floyd. Nice choice.

Yeah, I did see another tangerine from another dealer. I think it was WWG that had an early one in that finish. I dig orange guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow...that is really, really orange. Do you get tanned from playing that thing? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice Charvel!
            Congrats!
            [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks great - cool score!
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

AWSOME
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

awesome Charvel, one of the better new ones I have seen.

I love that color and a maple board and Floyd are nice icing...excellent grab, congrats!!
                  www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                  My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

I have seen one in this color in person, you are gonna love it...Congrats.

Shawn
                    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Hey, Jason didnt tell me he had this one!, lol. Congrats man. That color is appropriate for today i dub this the holloweenie-caster!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I have seen one in this color in person, you are gonna love it...Congrats.
                        Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang Shawn, I'm excited enough and you're making it worse!!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I'll be gigging with her this Saturday, I'll give a full update as soon as I recover from my hangover.

Comment

That color is incredible. Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool score BDS! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Yes, you are going to totally dig the color. I have the other one.

http://www.wildwestguitars.com/charv..._lhss_6106.jpg

Comment

I haven't see that color before either but it looks really cool. Great guitar!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X