How much do the new Charvies go for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do the new Charvies go for?

I would love to get my hands on a new Charvel one bucker, one volume, Floyded, maple boarded model in say..........black or what ever. How much do they cost and what site are they on?

Re: How much do the new Charvies go for?

WWG has a white one with the specs you described, don't know the price though.

I would call Matt, he might have on the pipeline.
    The get an idea on price, go to the FMIC website and download the price list for Charvel. After that multiply it by the standard 70% multiplier which is the MAP and worst you can do on the street.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Note he said "the worst"... make sure to call the dealer, they´ll often cut you a better deal [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

there's one just like that on Ebay right now for I think $1300.00?
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I would love to get my hands on a new Charvel one bucker, one volume, Floyded, maple boarded model in say..........black or what ever. How much do they cost and what site are they on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm ..if you like Green Matts got a maple board ltd in the store as we speak! One hum (Duncan Custom) 1 Vol and even Floyded!!
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I think I have a black onebucker with Floyd on the way in... should be here tomorrow or Monday. The green one I had has been sold.
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
            X