Few clearer pics of the new Charvel Greenie run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Few clearer pics of the new Charvel Greenie ru

so is my guitar plate 6693 the lowest plate of the series?

john

Comment

i'm green with envy, who wants to sell theirs? i want a reverse. anyone? anyone?
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

i love paint chips, floating bridges, i'd play the living hell out of one of those.
        i can understand though why someone would be upset with some paint damage. just not me.

Comment

There is a large moon shaped paint discoloration under the "A" string tuner. Also alomg the head stock edge it seems there is thick clear coat. It looks like there was a divet and it was filled in with clear coat. Yes the problem is similar to your picture. I will get some photos up. I am just busy with work.

Comment

i love moon shaped discolorations. i swear it, i'm not trying to be a wise ass , i'll take it off your hands. anyone ,anyone?

Comment

LOL! Tommy Gear Whore!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Be happy with what comes your way (no jokes there, congrats if it comes thu!!!)
              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

FYI - I'm taking care of the 3 paint issues that have been brought to my attention. Sounds like there was a paint adhesion problem on the headstocks of a couple of these guitars. If anyone else has paint problems, I need to know about them immediately.

The oxidation problem is a bit of a mystery though... maybe it was weather related while the guitars were in transit? Or perhaps the trucking company has a storage facility that was too humid?

I'm happy to hear that with a few exceptions you guys love the guitars! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Or perhaps because the guitars go into the void for a little while before they ship [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

any explanation on the setups (being really high)?

Comment

I bought a new reissue black 1 hum pointy last summer for a steal. Many people know how I got it. The dealer i got it from said that when it came out of the box they had to lowe rhte action and do a general set up. This dealer cary's about 30 brands of guitars and said they see every brand of guitar show up in every state imaginable. He said many years ago they just resigned themselve to that fact. If this stuff heppened in the factory thats unacceptable. So I say get a hold of Matt and work it throught he system and report how it works out. be sure to say if they did well. Sometimes folks forget to mention things if they get satisfaction for no other reason then they are happy. SO report both sides please for the good of everyone.

Comment

The guitars are all setup to factory specs... like I said earlier, it's rare I like the way a guitar is setup right out of the box. I happen to like my action really low. Some people like low action, some people like high action. That's why it's "adjustable". [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          LOL! Tommy Gear Whore!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Be happy with what comes your way (no jokes there, congrats if it comes thu!!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

you should have seen me when i had money, i got more guitars calls then business calls.

Comment

Thats a beautiful guitar, I think I just wet my pants [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X