Got my 1st Charvel yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my 1st Charvel yesterday

After playing Jacksons for 5 years I wanted to see if all the hype about the new Charvels was true. Well I played it last night for an hour and I really like the neck.Its close to my dk1 but wider from E to E which I now like.I actually like the Charvel neck better after only an hour. Its a 1 hum black with maple board similar to RalphE's guitar. The pickup is great too I thought I would be swapping it out but it screams compared to the jb. Harmonics fly off the neck and its got a nice midrange tone to it. Can't say anything bad about the guitar. The case is plain no Charvel logo like the Jackson cases and its a little tight fitting but man this baby is my new #1 after an hour. Even though its a reissue I like the po box 245 San Dimas plate. Non recessed floyd 1 vol knob its like a custom shop axe to me. I'm loving it.

Re: Got my 1st Charvel yesterday

Congrats. Glad you like it. I'd like to own one.

Comment

<font color="orange"> Excellent!!Congrats & welcome to the sickness!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] <font color="orange"> !! </font>

Comment

excellent choice for your first one....I suspect more will follow, enjoy and congrats!!
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

P I K A. Obviously.!!!

Comment

Obviously I say, good choice! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats PIKA. Glad you like it.

Comment

If it's anything like as good as my GX Bullseye, you'll love it!
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Good stuff and congrats. The new pointys seem to be dead on the originals, especially the neck.
                  "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Congrats on your new Charvie......they really are fantastic guitars. I've got a couple of the re-issues ( Star and 25th) and you're right, they scream like HELL [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats ! Sounds like a great guitar....now you are hooked, and you will never escape alive!

Comment

Working...
                      X