How about this 3 of a kind......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about this 3 of a kind......

you can never have enough different colors....
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: How about this 3 of a kind......

now the pictures are starting to hurt tracy, this one just about drew blood out of me. the green one is a fukkin' joke it's so nice. i'm gonna go hang myself now-lol
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

It's like a screen color test [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nice geetars

Comment

viva italia!!!!

damn trace you are killing me today. that green guitar is my perfect SD charvel axe....well that and an HRF just like that one! happy st pat's day to the board as well!

how does the green one play? neck profile? mods? etc...details, a man wants details :-)

Comment

OMFG!!!!! It's becoming increasingly apparent to me that the more you post, the more I realize my guitars are garbage! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

GODDAM those are nice......especially the green one.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            how does the green one play? neck profile? mods? etc...details, a man wants details :-)

[/ QUOTE ]

The green one (#1609) plays incredible the neck is a bit on the beefier side but still has a cool C shape proifile. The home run on this one though is when ya slap on the neck pickup, it is instant Clapton - Cream era sound.

This one is stupid clean and a great player. Plus she sounds awesome...although I tend to favor the neck pku over the birdge when I play this guitar...currently shes tuned to Eb and I use her as my Guns 'n Roses guitar.

The condition is a very strong 9.5 out of 10, one small ding near the toggle. The color is actually a candy apple green which is hard to capture in film.

Here are some more pics

and a full body shot
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

Ouch! That green one is about as perfect asa Strathead gets IMHO.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Ouch! That green one is about as perfect asa Strathead gets IMHO.

[/ QUOTE ]

my thoughts exactly...if i send shakira over with a purse full of cash...maybe??? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

i love those early necks like that which are more "stratty", for lack of a better word.

there is a candy green maple board SD pointy with 1 hum that i have owned twice so far...i thought about modding it. LOVE that color, it's one of my ultimate fave colors...well, that and dweezil green.

if i could have that guitar, one just like it in HRF with floyd, and a rosewood board model...i'd be set for life!

and maybe a tele [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice teddy bear! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Killer stuff, Tracy.

Comment

it's almost a 7-UP green , and i , love, 7, urggggghh, up,
                    i can't breathe, aaaachhrrrrrgggggggin, green.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

yeah, that guitar and my old custom ordered "sunkist orange" 1986 soloist custom would be quite a pair.

i think they decided against the "yoo hoo doo doo" brown though...although Fender sure had a shot at it. ever see one of those 70s doo doo brown strats? UGHHHH!

Comment

Sh*t Ebony, Maple and Rosewood, what a trio!
                        you're killing me now too.
                        How close are these in plate numbers to each other?
                        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

hey trace, what town are you close to? i need to know where i'm gonna be recording my next album...y'know, you could stop by, bring a couple or three guitars with you...good times! :-)

Comment

I am in the Boston area Bobby and yeah if you are every nearby give me a shout.

The serial numbers are 1625 (red), 1642 (white) and 1609 (green). They all have similar build dates. The red one has a cool/weird paint. The paint has actually bubbled up and peeled in a few places. Unlike normal paint which is brittle and flakes off this paint is thick and malable which is weird. Note the cool red color primer..not sure if the primer was actually white and after applying the red it turned red or if teh primer was red to beigin with.

Here is a pic showing how the paint has actually lifted and peeled on the back.

Comment

just goes to show, they are all pink on the inside!

Comment

Working...
                              X