Black & yellow strat head production model sighted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black & yellow strat head production model sighted

I was in Willis music yesterday and saw a new production black and yellow EVH art series Charvel.They had a tag of ***** on it but said ****** would take it.I thought thats more than I want to give and let them know.Maybe it will sit for a while and go unsold and I can grab it then.

Please do not post dealer quotes on the board. It violates MAP
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Re: Black & yellow strat head production model sighted

OOPS!!!!That was wrong to post a price I apologize.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

No you did it.

The FMIC police will drag your booty into the Charvel solitaire confinement.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Since when can't we post a price we find in a store? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I thought the MAP price policy was only to protect the online dealers.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I have no way of knowing if this place is online or not. Fact of the matter it hurts all dealers including our own ..
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Not to mention that - as posted in the JCF's dealer area - one of our own sponsors also has a B&Y available right now. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Well I hope he added some numbers to it (*meaning admin)
              look it's 5 stars, but he'll take 6 for it.

That's like 99,999 but he'll out the door it for 999,999.

Comment

I understand now Kev. I was just under the impression that if I saw a Jackson (insert model here) at Guitar Center for $xxxx, it would be ok to post that since stores are public places that anyone can walk into and get that info. My bad.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X