No announcement yet.

This just showed up on DCGL's site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This just showed up on DCGL\'s site...

[ QUOTE ]
    Jason gave me a great deal on my HRF (and the other Shawn on his white Telly) - one of the BEST dealers I ever have dealt with.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I bought a non-Jackson NAMM show guitar from him early last year and he shot me a deal that wasn't much over what he'd paid. It'd also been a catalog guitar a few years back and he acquired not only the catalog for me but a COA signed by the president of the manufacturer stating that it was a NAMM show and catalog guitar. He had to ding them a few times to get them to send it to him and I eventually forgot about it then realized maybe 6 months later that I'd not received it but when I dropped him a line he still had it in a file for me and sent it out right away. Super nice guy and he'll cut the price all the way to the bone when he's ready to move something out.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

tits. it has all the right options.

Comment

Is it me or are they squeezing out the custom options (reverse matching headstock) on the Charvels like a constipated duck. It would be nice to order these with custom options I can choose? I went to go look at a a white single Hum maple board 2005 Charvel the other day...and the store manager is like..."no gets to play that guitar, btw it's $1,800" WTF! This is like what Harley Davidson did 10 years ago. Sweet axe. But give me options...I'm American. Let me Supersize it.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]...d.m
          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that is what I like, it's nice to see them making these Rock Classics again, damn that is a nice guitar right up my street. Credit to the Fender guys for listening and responding cannot say much more than that.
            Kammo1 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very Cool!

Comment

Working...
              X