charvel 6224 has arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charvel 6224 has arrived

well, i finally got a Charvel. it's a new san dimas standard with the v-trem. i really like it. it plays great, feels great, and looks great. here are some pictures.

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Re: charvel 6224 has arrived

sweet guitar. any problems with the v-trem?

Comment

Which type of neck plate does it have 3D or stamped?

Comment

Nice! How's the neck?

Comment

That's really nice. I played two of that style at the Music Zoo in NYC. They are like those 80's Japaneese model series. I wish the neck profile was more similar to the EVH or 25th Anniv. Did you find that the string tuning posts on the headstock to be long?

Comment

The ones in NYC don't have 3-D neckplates either. To date I haven't seen one with a 3-D plate yet. Has anyone?

Comment

the v trem won't stay in tune, but that's okay cause i didn't expect it to. i like the way it looks. it has a stamped neck plate, not 3D. the neck is sweet. thin and fast. this guitar plays WAY better than my Jacksons!! it's funny that the model series guitars were mentioned. i brought it home and my wife said "don't you have that guitar already?" in reference to a white model 1 that i used to have. it really isn't that different from a model 1. the neck is a little better and the logo is gold, but otherwise...i'm not sure how "san dimas" this guitar really is because i've never played a real san dimas. but on its face value it does kick ass...but not $1400 kick ass. maybe $1000 worth of kick ass-ness.
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

That is a sharp looking guitar!

Comment

wow looks very cool...something about just plain white, I like it. Congrats...what address is on your enck palet P.O. Box 215 or 245???
                  Cheers
                  www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                  My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

I like.
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

wow... cool guitar [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Good one. Too bad about the tuning issue. Maybe it just needs a pro set up (or do you yank on the bar like there is not tomorrow! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

actually i think the strings haven't settled. we're talking straight out of the box. they still stretch pretty bad. but no, my vintage trem technique is not as wild as my floyd technique!!
                            GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

My new Charvel 6055 (NAMM HRF) holds tune pretty well. I don't over abuse the trem obviously but I do play "Wicked Game" type trem technique and she holds tune.
                              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Working...
                              X