• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just one more guitar!

Comment

Scotty and I

Comment

come on folks the popcorn of our visitors is soon finished.

Comment

i'm sorry dude, I bought the namm show crossed swords but sold it to the Georgie Porgie Pudding and Pie Guy, he'll be here sooner or later. i completely forgot the #.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            i'm sorry dude, I bought the namm show crossed swords but sold it to the Georgie Porgie Pudding and Pie Guy, he'll be here sooner or later. i completely forgot the #.
            m a n , how could you do that ???
            is that his nickname here?
            thks for reply - i hope you got a great axe for the money you got from the namm crossed swords.

Comment

I took a bath on the other 68 guitars i had purchased in my life, so i bought this namm show piece with the idea of possibly making some money off of it as there were all kinds of rumours swirling around that the line was going to be cancelled, and I could of used the money. The guitar played nice, but i didn't have the bucks to hold on to it, and i got to lose around 100.00 on my venture after shipping-lol
              Guitars and i have never been about making money as I always have ended up on the short end every time except for once which was the Bud Star, which I actually got my money back on that one. I never wanted to sell any of my guitars, it was a rough time watching them go out the door one after another. i figured out that in reality, all you need is about 5-8 guitars, we're talking physical need here, but actual want is at least 200 plus in my book-lol
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

well said - that is how we feel and live.
                would be great if the current owner post the neckplate and some photos .
                gerry

Comment

Working...
                X